• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I'm in an ongoing conversation with a former friend and it's infuriating.

They said a lot of things but the thing that gets me most is that, they said that with every attempt I make, I'm actively sending the message that if people don't reach out/intervene, I will kill myself, and it's their fault, and that this is manipulative of me.

What I said in response:
- Of course I'm only going to try to kill myself when other people aren't engaging, why would I do it in front of people? That would be cruel, and stupid.
- Sure, if you want to take blame for my ctb, go ahead, but don't assume that I'm blaming you. The fuck?
- Manipulative assumes that I'm trying to get something from them out of my attempt which just factually isn't true, I've attempted plenty of times and have gotten nothing out of it from anybody any time so that would be idiotic of me.

People these days 🤦‍♀️

• Hugs
Reactions: lovedread, Asingletwig, EvisceratedJester and 4 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Therapy speak and pop psychology are a plague on our society.

• Love
Reactions: Mateira, random_user, Asingletwig and 5 others
painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
So they are making your desire to cbt all about them and you're the manipulative one?
Something isn't adding up here...
Glad you say it's a former friend as that sounds like somebody you shouldn't even bother with anymore. A friend would offer support (not necessarily for your decision to cbt) and not judge you for it.

• Love
Reactions: Asingletwig, locked*n*loaded, DyingToDie123 and 1 other person
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
I'm so sorry that your ex friend said this to you. You are not manipulative for being in pain and trying to hurt yourself. Like Saturn_ said, these new ways of talking are so awful for our society. Nobody is allowed to have an attempt anymore, that's manipulative because you should've just communicated what you wanted. But if you communicate what you want, you're needy and asking too much emotional labor from people. If you don't get better quickly, then you're dragging the people around you down and insert here all the stuff people say about how they're allowed to drop their friends for being too depressing to handle or whatever.

It's just so messed up. I really wish you had people that understood and wanted to help you. I can't imagine what you've gone through with the court stuff and then being viewed this way by people who are supposed to care about you. I don't think you're manipulative, for what its worth. I don't think anything you have done in the past few weeks has benefitted you or given you what you were looking for, thus, it's the exact opposite of manipulativeness, as you said. You gain nothing. And why is wanting people to reach out so bad? We're supposed to check in on our friends and care about their ills.

• Love
Reactions: Chr0nicAnhedonic, Saturn_ and DyingToDie123
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
OMG the projection. They are one trying to manipulate you. They are doing a crap job, but still.

• Yay!
Reactions: DyingToDie123
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
It's so presumptuous for them to assume that your ctb attempt is because of them. They're not the center of your world 🙄

Reactions: Asingletwig and Saturn_