pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
it was so shit one im being forced to go to therapy for about a few months now the one time i opened up the send to a hospital i hate the whole medical industry i hate it i like actually hate it all they did was force me onto pills and told me it was for my best and i cant leave like this was the worst thing that has happened to me in the whole year and i missed the Christmas work party just because some bastard said im unstable and a danger to myself but at least im back home now so theres that

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, R_N, SoulWhisperer and 4 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
First day out thread.
Sorry to hear about that happening to you. Im glad you're not being held there anymore.
Im curious what happened if you'd like to share anymore.

Reactions: Kit1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must had been awful what you went through but anyway I wish you the best, those places sound so horrible to me.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
it was so shit one im being forced to go to therapy for about a few months now the one time i opened up the send to a hospital i hate the whole medical industry i hate it i like actually hate it all they did was force me onto pills and told me it was for my best and i cant leave like this was the worst thing that has happened to me in the whole year and i missed the Christmas work party just because some bastard said im unstable and a danger to myself but at least im back home now so theres that
Can you elaborate more on your experience? What medication did they give you? Were you watched 24/7 and told its bedtime?

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
I've been to the psych ward in the US. It feels like being raped, your liberty raped, your dignity raped. You're forced to strip search and then stay in a room with a camera like prison but worse. You do not have the right to any writing materials, if you do then it's a shitty stupid pen that doesn't even write. You have no rights to writing materials or reading materials, not even religious texts. You have the right to see an administrative law judge within 72 hours, but in my case I never saw one.

The rooms look like a empty soundboard room or just a plain Mt room with one bed frame bolted to the ground, one chair (the type that weighs a hundred pounds made of hard cold metal plastic so you can't move it around), and set of sheets to cover yourself with.

You have no information as to how long you are going to be there, in fact this stuff fucks with you by saying that you might be there 'indeterminately.' you can't sleep at night or be at peace during the day because crazy people are yelling, screaming, banging on the walls, arguing, hallucinating, non-stop 24/7. You're not entitled to your plugs or even a napkin and it's impossible to sleep, unlike the luxury of prison where at least you can sleep.

Oh and that I mentioned no pillows? Like what the fuck. The rooms and beds do not have pillows, you're not entitled to one just one sheet and it's freezing cold with no windows.

You don't have any right to access any information or even know why you are there, everybody just says "let me check," but they never do. They perform cruel and unusual experiments on you like if you complain that people are screaming and you can't sleep, they start luring you into making you think that you're crazy by adulterating and perverting your statements - oh, so you're hearing voices? Are they positive or negative? And they keep asking these trick questions / putting words in your mouth on the noise level conflating it with hearing voices or hallucinating until I had to physically take the staff over to this howling "hospital inmate" and had to point to his room where he started having a cut of plastic tantrum and they had to subdue him with the needle.

You have to eat from a chair or your bed and you are not allowed any solid food, and only a spoon no forks.

No hand sanitizer, and you have to be monitored when you use the bathroom.

The worst fucking thing is that they have q15 minute checks. Basically every 15 fucking minutes somebody slams your door open turns on the light and stares at you and records your behavior ... Making it impossible to sleep, freezing in the cold with no access to visitors or device whatsoever.

All of this for no crime committed, and destroying my life for absolutely nothing. That is their greatest sin.

I tracked down where that attending psychiatrist lives was who put me in that hole summarily without any cause because my parents made false statements. I found she made false statements on the commitment record and with the evidence I have I will spend every waking minute of my time, as if I was at war with not even a minute to spare, using each as if it were my last to get Justice.

And if Justice fails, may whatever benevolent entity have mercy on his/her soul, because I then I'll have to take matters into my own engineering and hands setting up traps and enticements not physically harmful but absolutely and positively permanently emotionally, psychologically, professional, and possibly criminally crippling.

They'll be forced to experience what I had and a taste of their own medicine.

I'm not revealing any details, but these psychiatrists' will want to hope a God exists to pray to when the calculated and carefully engineered sequence of events planning out for their unexpected loss of professional status, career destruction, loss of license and position by entrapping them in HIPAA breeches which is a cakewalk, and without going into any more details more severe events that they'll encounter that will haunt them forever and traumatized them forever as they didn't kind to the most vulnerable and defenseless. The psychiatrists who did this to me and others will be shattered in every psychologically torturous way conceivable before I CTB.

No violence, no using the Justice System - it's just a system. Entrapment, DOXXing each member of their family, and other exposes not to be revealed, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

• Hugs