WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
It happened in France! The poor woman was left with a black eye. What infuriates me the most is the weak ass witnesses who did nothing. What an absolute madness! Humanity will never be 100% civilized. Women will always be sexualized and discriminated against. It's sad. Makes me hate being a woman. If I really had to exist wish I was a microorganism so I don't have to deal with people.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Fragile, charlottewilts and 9 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Send them to one of my special 'holiday camps' that I'm planning to open when I'm in power.
They'll never be seen again.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Lost in a Dream, WitheringAway and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
"Of course" women are responsible for men's sexuality.

"Of course" a woman who wears a short skirt is a whore.

"Of course" women need to cover their bodies not to arouse sexual desire in men.

Long live the patriarchy! (Shotgun to the head emoji)

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, houseofleaves, Marchioness and 8 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I am certain that those three men were not French.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer, Rapière, Fragile and 12 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Unfortunately this sick society makes it so you can't intervene. Because the 3 'men' will probably get back at you with their huge gang of cro is and ruin your life and your families for trying to help. And also due to 90% of people being damn right evil you can't help thinking the woman victim might well be the sort herself who would do the same thing if she was with friends. So why risk yours and your loved ones well being helping? Humanity is ducked we hate each other and for good reason we are mostly selfish failed species and have proved this time and time again. Society and humanity needs to be destroyed there is very little true good in anyone, the only good seen is usually for possible benefit. Like intervention Hoping to be seen as a hero and get laid, not to protect someone from pain from others.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Disappointered, houseofleaves and 8 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
It makes me lose even more faith in humanity when I hear stuff like this.

Reactions: Marchioness, Sensei, disabledandhopeless and 4 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
A punch in the eye becomes news when many women are killed for even less than a short skirt daily and nothing's reported. Go figure this media.

Reactions: Marchioness, Sensei, death137 and 2 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Unfortunately this sick society makes it so you can't intervene. Because the 3 'men' will probably get back at you with their huge gang of cro is and ruin your life and your families for trying to help. And also due to 90% of people being damn right evil you can't help thinking the woman victim might well be the sort herself who would do the same thing if she was with friends. So why risk yours and your loved ones well being helping? Humanity is ducked we hate each other and for good reason we are mostly selfish failed species and have proved this time and time again. Society and humanity needs to be destroyed there is very little true good in anyone, the only good seen is usually for possible benefit. Like intervention Hoping to be seen as a hero and get laid, not to protect someone from pain from others.
Well put.

Reactions: XYZ, WitheringAway, TooConscious and 1 other person
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer, Fragile, membo and 6 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
A punch in the eye becomes news when many women are killed for even less than a short skirt daily and nothing's reported. Go figure this media.
What's going on with France? There was just a terror attack if indeed that's what it was or you could blame the media for calling it one because of who did it. They're all terror attacks as far as I'm concerned whoever's responsible

Reactions: XYZ
B

BlueOcean

Mar 31, 2019
No, you have it all wrong. It was a fist of peace.

• Love
Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer, Fragile, freefrommybody and 4 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
No, you have it all wrong. It was a fist of peace.
Islamophobia made them do it, it's not their fault. :sunglasses: We know that white Europeans are to blame for all the crimes other groups commit.

• Aww..
Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer, Fragile, membo and 7 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Islamophobia made them do it, it's not their fault. :sunglasses: We know that white Europeans are to blame for all the crimes other groups commit.
Yeah, misoginy comes only from muslims, Europe sure never had a culture of burning women in public for certain behaviours.

• Love
Reactions: Iamamistake
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Yeah, misoginy comes only from muslims, Europe sure never had a culture of burning women in public for certain behaviours.
Key word is "had". It does not have that culture now.

Reactions: Fragile, freefrommybody, membo and 6 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
there not 'men'. i know what i would of done if i was there, at least 1 would be 'lights out' thats for sure!! I reckon i'd be raging that much it would be all 3, no rules fight club

Reactions: WitheringAway and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
And I am sure after that culture died no woman was disrespected by westerners ever again.
They were, so I guess that makes this incident okay? Europeans don't go around cities punching women because they are wearing skirts. That is not a part of our culture and we cannot find any justification for such behavior in our civilizational values or scripture.

Reactions: Fragile, freefrommybody, checkouttime and 4 others
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Guys I'm born and raised Muslim (left Islam a long time ago) and I can confirm that it's a fundamental teaching and belief for men to order female family members to be modest and are generally encouraged to attack us (or even kill us) if we bring them a disgrace/shame by anything even if it's as little as clothing. The point is you find misogyny, racism and every kind of evil in all kinds of humans no matter the religion, the race or the country. But I get where you all are coming from. I don't blame you. I've always felt ashamed of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, LittleBabyNothing, Fragile and 12 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
They were, so I guess that makes this incident okay? Europeans don't go around cities punching women because they are wearing skirts. That is not a part of our culture and we cannot find any justification for such behavior in our civilizational values or scripture.
I don't remember saying the incident was okay. I just find it cute of you to assume your own culture is so innocent.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I don't remember saying the incident was okay. I just find it cute of you to assume your own culture is so innocent.
I know that my culture is not innocent, but I also know that beating random women on the street for "misbehaving" is not a socially acceptable behavior in my culture.

Reactions: checkouttime, woxihuanni, Cowtipper and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'll bet it was some migrants that have been being taken in from foreign countries where women will be raped if they wear clothes that show too much. In certain countries women cannot show anything and are totally controlled and dominated by men. Women have like no say in nothing.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I know a lady who didn't want to get married because intramarital rape was not a crime in the 90s or something. But she hangs out with guys from such lovely cultures all the time. Maybe trust your own fucking husband a little more than this bunch so you don't die in a care home all alone, just saying.

kane

kane

Student
Jun 26, 2020
Unfortunately extreme social conservatism and modern society do not mix happily. When young men grow up being told that 'immodest' woman need to be punished, a certain proportion will act that out in public.

Reactions: WitheringAway and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I misread the title because recently I watched a video with a loosely dressed black woman beating 3 guys as her clothes fall off.

• Yay!
Reactions: Disappointered and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Still looks a million times better than I do. But why did they punch her? Haven't read the article yet, but isn't France quite liberal with clothing choice? Obviously there is something else at play here. Those men must pass hundreds of women in skirts every day.
I thought you were going to say she was transgender or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
2 years ago and it's my city.. I don't even remember. But thats pretty accurate to the city. They say It's calm here thats bullshit. How many times have I had men threatening and insulting me... one day I'll make them suffer. I know not all men are bad (well i sure as hell know what men are like) but these guys deserve pain and suffering aaaaaaaaaaalllll the way to the end of their lives.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Maybe it has more to do with the ramping hatred between genders, it will not lead to anything good.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Programmed clash of civilizations courtesy of the chosen.