N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Fuck you all who want to see this man dying. You fucking hypocrites. We in our western societies claim to value human rights. This man has leaked war crimes and this the reason why you want to see him dead. It is a shame for all of us. Not many journalists have the guts to speak the truth about the case. They also ran stories in their magazines which had the intention to smear him. They told stories like he would have smeared his shit on the walls of the embassy and other blatant lies. You disgust me. It is a crime what happens to him and the world is watching.

This rant shall not offend anyone in this forum. It is rather directed towards the hypocritical elites of our countries.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GentleJerk, AQUA, chocolatebar and 2 others
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
What happened? Not sure if he leaked anything, wasn't he just behind wikileaks webpage? What was kind of a turnoff for me was his courting with Russians and support for their policies.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
What happened? Not sure if he leaked anything, wasn't he just behind wikileaks webpage? What was kind of a turnoff for me was his courting with Russians and support for their policies.
I don't know all the details. Though what I have read I also disliked his sympathy for Russia. But sympathy for Russia is no crime. (to this time the Ukraine war was not even in the spotlight).

I think there are other reaosns why they want to see him dead. Many intelligence agencies hated that he leaked military war crimes. He exposed the hypocrisy of the West. What he has done was journalism. It might be true that he was too friendly towards Russia. But I could also imagine he wanted to seek asylum there like Edward Snowden and this is the reaons for his partisanship. Journalism is no crime. Exposing war crimes should not be prosecuted.

They want to make an example of him to warn other whistleblowers. "Shut up about our war crimes we are the good ones."

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GentleJerk
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I like that assange did some good things. It doesn't make him a good man. This is a complex story. Do I think he should be killed? I don't think so.

He's an odd one for sure and can be an ass to those around him. Some John mcafee weird apparently.

I've missed what's happened. Has he been extradited?

F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021
Free Assange

or

Free Ross Ulbricht

The US criminal justice is disgusting

Snowden's lucky he escaped. He woulda been crucified

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
The most inoccent of them all has to be Edward Snowden. He even says he's happy to face trial for what he did but knows it would be an unfair one and would pay the price deemed appropriate by others than the courts. The man is an international hero and gets treated like an enemy of the state.

Some blow the whistle becuase they know they should, others do it to draw attention. I feel maybe theres an element of attention/kudos seeking
With Assange but tbh I'll take it for the benefits. Snowdens intent was pure. I don't even agree with everything he says (particularly his staunch patriotism) but he did what was right in the face of the worst outcome for hinself. That's honour at its core, right?

Sad as I am for Ross Ulbrict, he did ultimately create a massive drug empire which is against the law. He talk more of the fallnthan he should have and honestly there were some dirty hands that never got their share of the punishment. Isn't that often the case. They made an example of Ulbrict and I hope he manages to be freed before he dies. They sent him to crim college. He'll come out wiser and in need of making money. He'd so something clever. But probably illicit too lol. I'm for it!

• Love
Reactions: Famous Last Words and GentleJerk
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
If I have offended anyone with this post I really want to apologize for that. My anger was really rather directed towards journalists, security agencies and politicians. Oh and don't forget the Brtitish courts.
The tone of this post is too offensive.

I am struggling a little bit with keeping my act together mentally lately.

• Hugs
Reactions: Famous Last Words
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I didn't find it offensive fwiw. Figured the "fuck you all" was kind rhetorical and focused outwards at the world rather than the forum member/thread reader.

Not really sure how I feel about Assange as a person but I do know I value transparency and honesty in those that have power and make decisions on our behalf. It's something that doesn't exist so we need people like him. His execution of it may have been a little messy and lacking of tact but in the current climate I'll take that over the blindfolding we experience.