• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I need to get a job soon, but there's just about nothing I'm good at. Chess is the only exception—I'm decent at it (2000 rated on lichess (online) and 1350 USCF (over the board))—but I'm not very good at teaching.

I would like to give free lessons out so that I can practice teaching. I can explain how the pieces move, the fundamentals, and basic strategy. I could also play practice games with discussion afterwards.

This would all be done online. Through text is possible, but it may be easier to ask questions over a Discord call. lichess.org is a free chess website with a feature to share custom lessons.

DM me for more details.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Interesting, I'm about 1850 on lichess and 1650 on chess.com. Cool to see another chess enthusiast on here, its taken me about 5years to reach this rank so congrats on the high rating. It's hard to consistently beat people at these ratings and it takes a while usually to find a game on lichess. But I usually play very slow games/never blitz or bullet, I play with my friend where we spend hours playing. Do U like slow games as well?

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Interesting, I'm about 1850 on lichess and 1650 on chess.com. Cool to see another chess enthusiast on here, its taken me about 5years to reach this rank so congrats on the high rating. It's hard to consistently beat people at these ratings and it takes a while usually to find a game on lichess. But I usually play very slow games/never blitz or bullet, I play with my friend where we spend hours playing. Do U like slow games as well?
I mostly play blitz, bullet, and rapid. But I would be happy to play a slow game with you. I started playing in 2021, so about 3 years ago. It is hard to win consistently—I lose about half my games.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
My username is USyd_Andro on lichess. I'm probably not up for a game right now but could maybe do 15 + 10mins sometime. 30min is my ideal but my friend and I normally smoke a bit of weed and just love to lose track of time, we normally talk over the internet. U could join our friend group he's 2200 and played for 10 years or so.