G

goingsoor

Nov 7, 2022
Does anyone know anything about foxglove? I have loads around me and didn't know that this could be a viable option. Is it painful? How much do it need? What's the chances of long term damage from failure. Any help would be massively appreciated 🙏🏼

Reactions: Ghostmaster
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I have some growing near me, supposedly it can be quite deadly, I did look into but I couldn't really find anyone that had successfully managed to ctb using it

G

goingsoor

Nov 7, 2022
apparently it's very poisonous. I'm not sure about the pain levels but at this point I'm struggling and can't do hanging like I thought I could.

Reactions: Ghostmaster
W

wnbFemboy

Aug 11, 2023

neonzebra

neonzebra

Sep 11, 2022
Most plant poisonings would be quite painful

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I found this video of a couple who ate foxglove. It's painful and not guaranteed. I honestly would try it if it were available to me out of desperation but would make sure not to be found or rescued.

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
Okay so ive actually done this so not guessing. You get nausea (bear in mind I didn't take a tonne load), I vomited for about 24 hours until I hot taken to ed (it wasn't a suicide method but woulda been happy to die). I ddnt have much pain, in fact even the nausea wasn't as sickening as many nausea bouts I've randomly had, but I did basically vomit everything I tried to drink.

In hosp my hr went down low but when I woke up they said I could be discharged if I could get it to 60. I stood for the first time to go to the bathroom (was on a heart portabble monitor thing) and literally drs came running because my heart went into a non beating rhythm (idk the technical term), i was then sent to coronary care, wasnt allowedd to stand, and it took 5 days for my heart to get a more normal ecg. I was still not well after that.

This was a small amount (like a few flowers, maybe a leaf or two & a stem. I can't speak for how bad a heap would be but I hope to use this method soon

G

goingsoor

Nov 7, 2022
And there was no physical discomfort other than nausea… that's pretty impressive. When you say it wasn't a suicide method what do you mean?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
From what Ive read and it was highly used in the Victorian period for poison, is it's painful. Painful way to go.