B

Basicallydead

Oct 24, 2023
I've been ill for a very long time. There's no cure, and I've just been diagnosed with a serious degenerative disease that will make my life even harder.

I have had many problems in my life, and three times I've tried to end my life. But lack of knowledge and fear of heights have always prevented me from succeeding.

I really do need a way out. My religion doesn't stop me, my life circumstances are untenable, and I need a quick and painless way to put an end to all this.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. I suggest you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Basicallydead
Upvote 0
B

Basicallydead

Oct 24, 2023
Welcome to the forum. I suggest you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

I hope you find peace.
Thank you. Since I'm new here, I can't find the resource you mentioned. Can you send me a link? Sorry to bother you and thanks for the help

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thank you. Since I'm new here, I can't find the resource you mentioned. Can you send me a link? Sorry to bother you and thanks for the help
It's in the sticky threads but here's the link! When u have a few more posts you also have the search function activated.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so horrible what you are going through so I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, I hate how it's so difficult to die and I find it beyond cruel how people cannot just easily leave this existence in peace.

Upvote 0