• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
This is the tower I'm talking about.
Aussichtsturm pyramidenkogel woerthersee steintaler sehenswuerdigkeiten e1561907179604
The tower itself even has a slide so I might as well have some fun while I'm there.

It has a height of 100m/328 feet.

It is called Pyramidenkogel if you want to google it.

I'm planning on leaving a note behind.
Btw is it good if I write a personal note to all of my loved ones? I guess that sounds good to me. But I'm sure there is something like a note section in here on how to write good notes cuz apperantly i suck at writing.

So anyways what do I have to consider about this method.

I'm scared of heights so I plan on numbing myself up with some benzos H and ketamine. I have a high tolerance to benzos (5mg ativan per day) so how much more should I consider taking? Might even die of respratory deppression before I even hit the ground lol.

So in theory it should be painless & instant if I go head first right which is sadly unpredictable.

Would the Ketamine even do anything at all if I go headfirst by that I mean would it decrease the pain of the impact or does it even matter cuz I would be dead instantly anyways?

But if I fail which I hope I don't I'll atleast have an anesthetic managing a bit of the pain atleast. And I would probly die of respratory depression anyways cuz of the mixture of the drugs in my system.

So what do I have to take in consideration when doing this method. Any tips & tricks & advice is much appreciated. Maybe something on how to overcome SI even more.

Also sorry if this seems kinda dumb written my brain isn't the best nomore cuz of all the drugs I've done.

Thanks!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, houseofleaves, Euthanza and 2 others
O

old red eyes

Student
Aug 12, 2022
View attachment 97955
The tower itself even has a slide so I might as well have some fun while I'm there.

Btw is it good if I write a personal note to all of my loved ones? I guess that sounds good to me. But I'm sure there is something like a note section in here on how to write good notes cuz apperantly i suck at writing.

I'm scared of heights so I plan on numbing myself up with some benzos H and ketamine. I have a high tolerance to benzos (5mg ativan per day) so how much more should I consider taking? Might even die of respratory deppression before I even hit the ground lol.

So in theory it should be painless & instant if I go head first right which is sadly unpredictable.

Would the Ketamine even do anything at all if I go headfirst by that I mean would it decrease the pain of the impact or does it even matter cuz I would be dead instantly anyways?

But if I fail which I hope I don't I'll atleast have an anesthetic managing a bit of the pain atleast. And I would probly die of respratory depression anyways cuz of the mixture of the drugs in my system.

So what do I have to take in consideration when doing this method. Any tips & tricks & advice is much appreciated. Maybe something on how to overcome SI even more.

Also sorry if this seems kinda dumb written my brain isn't the best nomore cuz of all the drugs I've done.

Thanks!
well, I guess you'll have to be quick as sure to be plenty of security at the summit !

Reactions: houseofleaves and jodes2
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
well, I guess you'll have to be quick as sure to be plenty of security at the summit !
I think they wouldn't even notice me as any form of danger. I look perfectly fine on the outside. But on the inside I'm beyond fucked. Also I'm just another guy trying to enjoy the view. If I don't act sus they wouldn't suspect anything. That's why I'm planning on taking the drugs shortly before the final act so I don't act weird before.

Reactions: houseofleaves, MessedUp. and jodes2
M

MessedUp.

Aug 5, 2022
View attachment 97955

Thanks!
Tbh thats a beautiful spot!

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, jodes2 and Lonerzepam
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
People walk everywhere under the tower, there is a restaurant there. How do you make sure you don't fall on anyone? Why does everything have to be so complicated ☹️

Reactions: Hollowman, p-funk, Hypocrite_ and 2 others
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
People walk everywhere under the tower, there is a restaurant there. How do you make sure you don't fall on anyone? Why does everything have to be so complicated ☹️
I thought about it yeah...maybe it's better to do it in the evening. Or maybe I could climb the slide that goes down the tower in the night. But I highly doubt it. There's probably security there. But if I'd manage to do that I would have the whole tower all for myself for the night. That would be great. Also should I reset/destroy my phone before I do it?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I bet the views from the top are really impressive. Jumping scares me too much to consider it as a method. I would choose to leave notes to give those left behind some closure. I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: Hypocrite_ and Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Im sorry:/ are you already 100%sure, like with a date and all?
I don't have a specific date yet no. I'm currently trying to prepare myself mentally for it. I suffered enough. Life's just not worth it anymore. I'll make a new thread when I feel ready and about to do it.
I bet the views from the top are really impressive. Jumping scares me too much to consider it as a method. I would choose to leave notes to give those left behind some closure. I wish you the best with your plans.
Yeah it also scares the fuck outta me. That's where the drugs will come into place. I hate that I have let my drug use come that far ending me up in this position. I really wanted to live. But not like this. This is no life. It's just existing. Thank you for your kind words

Last edited:
M

MessedUp.

Aug 5, 2022
I don't have a specific date yet no. I'm currently trying to prepare myself mentally for it. I suffered enough. Life's just not worth it anymore. I'll make a new thread when I feel ready and about to do it.

Yeah it also scares the fuck outta me. That's where the drugs will come into place. I hate that I have let my drug use come that far ending me up in this position. I really wanted to live. But not like this. This is no life. It's just existing. Thank you for your kind words
Get that, i hope you find peace in whatever choice you gonna make🙏🏻

Reactions: Lonerzepam
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Breathtaking literally

Reactions: Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I just saw a video of a jumper splashing his head on impact. This made me really anxious tbh. I might look into SN first and leave this as a last sort of option.

Reactions: Blondie and Someone123
L

Lifeaballache

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I just saw a video of a jumper splashing his head on impact. This made me really anxious tbh. I might look into SN first and leave this as a last sort of option.
Why do you care? You'll be dead? Or do you mean you don't want family to see you like that in the morgue?