• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lonelyy

lonelyy

Crumbling
Feb 22, 2023
I found a video about a possible method but I couldn't find much on it, can anyone debunk this or confirm it could work?

Link to it:

This might seem stupid but I still wanted to see

• Love
Reactions: depressedsoul3, BuranaPoe and epic
wr3ck3d

wr3ck3d

My color says "Wanderer" so let's go with that
Feb 12, 2023
I wouldn't believe stuff from the internet without a reliable source.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonic_acid
Wiki confirms what he says partially, though I'm not sure how you can apply this.
From what I understand you need precise measurements, because if there's any water left the carbonic acid will revert to it's previous state.

I see he refers to a biological reaction

5076d00dd5917fe6b574b3627dd5579a8f94d4e7

But as you can see, by adding carbon dioxide to water, you don't get carbon dioxide plus water plus carbonic acid. What you get is carbonic acid and hydrogen.

I don't see anything about it being dangerous either. I'd look for something else if I were you.

Reactions: suicidoll and lonelyy
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Congratulations @lonelyy, you have discovered the inert gas CTB method that people have been using for 40 years, which is exactly what this guy is describing on that video: breathing in a pure inert gas environment kills you without you even noticing it (because you are not inhaling O₂ but you exhale the CO₂).

• Yay!
Reactions: Das Nichts, thecolourgold, suicidoll and 1 other person
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
Congratulations @lonelyy, you have discovered the inert gas CTB method that people have been using for 40 years, which is exactly what this guy is describing on that video: breathing in a pure inert gas environment kills you without you even noticing it (because you are not inhaling O₂ but you exhale the CO₂).
But how do you do that?