lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Not sure if I can share but finding one was much easier then I imagined. Seems like a legit website who have been I'm the business for a longtime, can find some recent forum posts about them as well and online reviews. Just making people aware of such, I have also found other sources from non-European countries but they're usually obviously a lot less reliable.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
Do they ship to individuals, you should check that first. Many sources only ship to businesses.
Yes, I will send you the name (if possible). Tell me what you think.

soybiscuit

soybiscuit

sweet lovely death, im waiting for your breath
Mar 24, 2023
Would you mind sharing the name in pms?

Reactions: lwlaiet8887
Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
Would you mind pm me with it to?
And you're sure it sendes to all of Europe? The nordic countries are pretty strict on many things

soybiscuit

soybiscuit

sweet lovely death, im waiting for your breath
Mar 24, 2023
Pm me please!
i cant view your profile either for some reason. sorry if im making this more complicated than it should be, im sort of new to this site :(

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
Would you mind pm me with it to?
And you're sure it sendes to all of Europe? The nordic countries are pretty strict on many things
Yes, it seems like they ship internationally. I'm not sure how customs work but these kind of things they often don't actively look for during transportation so should be fine.
i cant view your profile either for some reason. sorry if im making this more complicated than it should be, im sort of new to this site :(
It won't let me pm you either. I will try figure it out, I'm here for a while so you should eventually recieve it.

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
Not sure if I can share but finding one was much easier then I imagined. Seems like a legit website who have been I'm the business for a longtime, can find some recent forum posts about them as well and online reviews. Just making people aware of such, I have also found other sources from non-European countries but they're usually obviously a lot less reliable.

I can't find SN on the site. You aren't thinking of nitrate by any chance are you?

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide and lwlaiet8887
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
I can't find SN on the site. You aren't thinking of nitrate by any chance are you?
My bad friend. Yes it's the wrong sodium, it's nitrate not nitrite. Very sorry for anyone who I mislead I was just looking for the method myself. They do have Azide although I know it's not 100% the same. I will update the thread.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, snoot, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
thanks for the adrenalin rush anyway 🤣

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
thanks for the adrenalin rush anyway 🤣
Sorry friend. I have found another source myself although they only ship to the UK and balkan countries (nitrite this time) . Doesn't seem too difficult to find if you buy it from countries with laxer regulations. If anyone wants a source for SA I guess I have one 😅

Reactions: GM28 and AllCatsAreGrey
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
Hi,

would you please PM me about your source??

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
Could you also send me the source? That would be lovely! Thanks :)

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Could you send me it too? Thank you so much

G

GM28

Jun 17, 2021
Would love a PM about the UK source if possible. Be much appreciated and really grateful!

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
Sorry friend. I have found another source myself although they only ship to the UK and balkan countries (nitrite this time) . Doesn't seem too difficult to find if you buy it from countries with laxer regulations. If anyone wants a source for SA I guess I have one 😅
wait you found a source for uk sn? pls pm that would be wonderful <33 actually the sa one would be good too why not :') if i can get the sn i will try and test it (though i am very dumb) and post results if i can

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
Please stop messaging me about this and yes I did find a source I just can't be bothered to post it or verify its legitimacy,.