• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Well, I messed up and I'd like to hear some thoughts on this to figure out a way to fix it.

1. My SN order has been confirmed and is on the way, however I messed up and ordered 50g of the stuff like an idiot. I'm concerned of welfare checks already and would hate for local authorities to see not one but two payments for suicide kits. It can still kill me, but it's risky to not have that extra to fall back on. Should I get more?

2. For as oblivious the people around me are to my plans, they aren't so stupid as to ignore me not eating. I can't say for certain that I will be forced to eat on my date, but chances are high. This generally means that SN is a no-go and so am aware of that, but if I do eat before taking the SN what are the consequences? I'm ready to hold back if I have to, but if buying more SN and chugging multiple cups will still kill me I'll take those chances.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and Praestat_Mori
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Depends what country you're in. I'm not sure how lax it is in the U.S., but if you're in the U.K. or neighbouring European countries, I'd be shocked if SN got through just fine, especially the U.K.

As for the whole not-eating thing, I assume you're doing that to increase absorption and to prevent throwing up. I would assume eating a small amount is fine. Just don't eat like normal, just say you're not too hungry and relax with the food a bit a few days prior. That way there'll be as little in your system as possible. There isn't a strict restriction on not eating, it's just recommended to avoid throwing up. Antiemetics might help in that regard.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Mateira, lament. and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Depends what country you're in. I'm not sure how lax it is in the U.S., but if you're in the U.K. or neighbouring European countries, I'd be shocked if SN got through just fine, especially the U.K.
I'm in the US. I feel confident I'll get the SN, more concerned that what I'm getting will even be SN to be honest, but I have reason to believe it's legit.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Well, I messed up and I'd like to hear some thoughts on this to figure out a way to fix it.

1. My SN order has been confirmed and is on the way, however I messed up and ordered 50g of the stuff like an idiot. I'm concerned of welfare checks already and would hate for local authorities to see not one but two payments for suicide kits. It can still kill me, but it's risky to not have that extra to fall back on. Should I get more?

2. For as oblivious the people around me are to my plans, they aren't so stupid as to ignore me not eating. I can't say for certain that I will be forced to eat on my date, but chances are high. This generally means that SN is a no-go and so am aware of that, but if I do eat before taking the SN what are the consequences? I'm ready to hold back if I have to, but if buying more SN and chugging multiple cups will still kill me I'll take those chances.
50g is plenty honestly. Most people are pretty unlikely to need a 3rd cup (I'm sure the majority don't even need the 2nd cup) and even if they do they will have probably absorbed a lethal dose by the time they vomit the 2nd drink anyways.

Technically the best bet would be to have 3+ but I'd bet the odds of needing more than 2 drinks is less than 1%.

It's impossible to say the risk of welfare checks but it seems it is mostly just the UK that is watching it closely. The odds of a welfare check are low if you live elsewhere.

I don't think anyone could recommend whether or not to order more as there are pros and cons of both (marginal 2nd risk of a welfare check vs. marginal risk of ctb failure), but I don't think you have too much to worry about regardless.

If you happened to have ordered from MS I'm confident it will make it into the US just fine. Another user sent me an image of a positive/high concentration aquarium test result for SN they received from this source.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and Abyssal
acclimate

acclimate

Nov 6, 2023
do you have a car and somewhere you can disappear to for a while? when i was heavily anorexic and needed to avoid meals i would say i was either going to a friends, going to work, etc. and take my car to a safe parking lot (typically my work's parking lot anyways. but i've spent a good amount of time hiding out in big grocery store parking lots as well with no notice from anyone around me) and stay out as long as i needed to + told my family i ate while i was out

Reactions: Abyssal
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
do you have a car and somewhere you can disappear to for a while? when i was heavily anorexic and needed to avoid meals i would say i was either going to a friends, going to work, etc. and take my car to a safe parking lot (typically my work's parking lot anyways. but i've spent a good amount of time hiding out in big grocery store parking lots as well with no notice from anyone around me) and stay out as long as i needed to + told my family i ate while i was out
I don't have a car of my own. I live alone, but complete withdrawal during meal times will clue in my family living nearby that something is wrong (I don't know how they do it, but they correctly assume when I'm going to attempt every time, it's a bit weird). I share a job with family as well, so I can't just say I went to work.

I will be moving away soon, so that's probably my best bet. It won't be in time for my date, but ehhh whatever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
acclimate

acclimate

Nov 6, 2023
I don't have a car of my own. I live alone, but complete withdrawal during meal times will clue in my family living nearby that something is wrong (I don't know how they do it, but they correctly assume when I'm going to attempt every time, it's a bit weird). I share a job with family as well, so I can't just say I went to work.

I will be moving away soon, so that's probably my best bet. It won't be in time for my date, but ehhh whatever.
sucks to wait a little longer but that might be for the best just to be safe. other suggestion would potentially be claiming you're too nauseous to eat or doing the friend switcharoo but claiming you ate with them still? not entirely sure how long you need to fast before sn but in theory you could probably plan around that. obviously i don't know the specifics of your typical eating routine or your family's habits or whatever but i hope you can figure it all out :)
side note but i'm assuming your status bar is your planned date and that's actually my birthday. just a weird life & death coincidence

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
sucks to wait a little longer but that might be for the best just to be safe. other suggestion would potentially be claiming you're too nauseous to eat or doing the friend switcharoo but claiming you ate with them still? not entirely sure how long you need to fast before sn but in theory you could probably plan around that. obviously i don't know the specifics of your typical eating routine or your family's habits or whatever but i hope you can figure it all out :)
side note but i'm assuming your status bar is your planned date and that's actually my birthday. just a weird life & death coincidence
That's a good idea, hopefully I will be able to pull it off. If not, a little waiting won't kill me. Well, I mean maybe it will? We will see.

What a coincidence, that's the second person I've had tell me that's their birthday. What are the chances?

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023

If you live alone how your family is going to tell that you didn't eat. I'm sorry but this doesn't make sense. Even my youngest sibling 5 yo says " I ate" and we believe him. Plus fasting is normal people fast with no symptoms not so ever that they are fasting.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
If you live alone how your family is going to tell that you didn't eat. I'm sorry but this doesn't make sense. Even my youngest sibling 5 yo says " I ate" and we believe him. Plus fasting is normal people fast with no symptoms not so ever that they are fasting.
I don't really know what to tell you. I have an odd living situation where I live alone but am under constant watch from family. They hope to renovate my location while they live elsewhere. They still insist on having family dinners, so they grab me and force me along for a meal each day.

You can choose not to believe me, I don't know why I'd lie about something like this, but that's my dilemma.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I don't really know what to tell you. I have an odd living situation where I live alone but am under constant watch from family. They hope to renovate my location while they live elsewhere. They still insist on having family dinners, so they grab me and force me along for a meal each day.

You can choose not to believe me, I don't know why I'd lie about something like this, but that's my dilemma.
I didn't say I don't believe you! I do friend I was just curious because when you normally live alone " you live alone" you should be independent I'm not used to family controlling meals schedule but it could be some families are just like that. I'm sorry I didn't mean it to come out that way and thank you for sharing!

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I didn't say I don't believe you! I do friend I was just curious because when you normally live alone " you live alone" you should be independent I'm not used to family controlling meals schedule but it could be some families are just like that. I'm sorry I didn't mean it to come out that way and thank you for sharing!
Nah, I lashed out a bit, I'm sorry. I guess I've been on edge recently, which isn't your fault. No hard feelings 🩷

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
My situation is leading me to run away when i do it. Maybe hotel but most likely somewhere pretty outdoors where I wont be found for a little bit.

Can you update in regards to the welfare check in the us? Im in the us too and havent found sn yet but am curious if anything will happen if I order it here.

MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
Family is a big hurdle. When I'm not away for college, I live with 5 other people and it's pretty rare that something escapes everyone's notice. I think your best bet is, upon receiving your SN, going out for a "camping trip" or something for a few days, where you're free to eat as you please. Bonus believability points if it's "with a friend", ideally someone they know of but have no way to contact (college acquaintance you may have mentioned in passing, perhaps). Lots of ways to skin a cat and this one may not be usable in your circumstances, but it's a thought.

• Love
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Nah, I lashed out a bit, I'm sorry. I guess I've been on edge recently, which isn't your fault. No hard feelings 🩷
It's fine ❤️ my friend!
I do too I'm on edge all the time.. I used to be the happiest person but for the past year until today I'm just miserable and so unhappy.

• Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine and Abyssal
starrchaoz

starrchaoz

Another six months, I'll be unknown.
Nov 24, 2023
Hello, I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm in the US as well, where did you purchase SN? I can't find the right kind anywhere online. Thank you ❤

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom