N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have lost my job again. Work makes me extremely ill. 2 years ago they fired me. This time i went before they could fire me. I wanted to avoid that humiliation. I was a mess at work. Horrible. The job center which normally forces people to work said today they think I am not resilient enough to work. (Which is very likely to be true.) As long as my parents work (roundabout 10 years) I have enough money. But then the poverty will come. It is agonizing to know what will come and I cannot avoid it. I really hope euthanasia will be legalized in some years in my country. However I think when my next severe depressive episode hits I will end it. There is no reason to underego this pain again. Everything gets worse.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: BottomlessPit, Hennessy, demuic and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, so sorry to hear you've lost your job again.

To make matters worse, this goddamn pandemic doesn't help. I know lots of people who are going through a very hard time because of not being able to work.

I hope that you can find something bro!

What about doing what one of my friends did?

He started watching programming videos on YOUTUBE (java) and is now working as a freelancer programmer and earning lots of money lol. He even works from his house!

Whatever happens, I just wish you the best of luck!!

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and Beachedwhale
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Thanks a lot. At this point I am thinking a lot about giving up. This experience will take time to digest.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and WornOutLife
Alexander

Alexander

Dec 11, 2018
I'm sorry you lost the job.
I'm in a similar situation:
I had to leave university due depressive syntoms which didn't allow me to continue to attend the courses and now I have nothing to offer to any employer and so, although I had a lot of job interviews, I'm still without a job.
When my parents won't be there anymore poverty will be my destiny. But differently from me in the past somebody employed you, so maybe it would happen again and you have some year to find a new job. I understand the idea to CTB for avoiding poverty, but think about it when you will be in that situation. I'm pretty sure I won't find any job but I'm still trying to obtain one, becouse life is unpredictable. If, when my parents won't be anymore, I'll be poor and unemployed then I'll CTB, but only when that situation will be desperate. So for now try to keep going ahead, you have still time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and demuic
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I was employed for 3 months xD. It made me incredible depressed i stopped sleeping.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy
Alexander

Alexander

Dec 11, 2018
3 months are better than nothing, don't give up, for now the poverty is not your situation, so for now focus your energy to change your situation. If it won't work you'll can CTB between 10 years, but 10 years are a lot of time and in this period things could change a lot.
It's only my opinion obviously

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
In my country there are soon elections. The leftwingers are up front. They want to increase welfare a lot and allow assisted suicide. This is one hope.