dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I'm really considering just posting a picture of myself and everything about me so that'll finally have my 13th reason and nothing can hold me back. I'm scared however.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, Gonnerr, Passersby and 7 others
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
i get the frustration and wanting to fix it, but public humiliation is just not the way to do it (personally).

Reactions: aticeret and dmdmdm
roxx

roxx

Sep 17, 2023
Well, I try to imagine the routine that would take. Waking up, checking the things, deleting everything from all devices (I'll not leave a message to anyone, so fuck off), then grab the gun, check the ammo etc......and the things over and over again till finally become true. While you're think about it, a normal "fear" or "resistence" due the fact that our brain is programmed to make us survive try to bargain with us. "try a little bit more", "maybe it's just a phase" and "and all inside your head, you can deal with it" bullshit. My last obstacle is quitting xanax and get cleaned for at least 3 months to make sure that's not a side effects from the drug, but I think it's just life that became suffering and pain and trying to blame a pill it seem like a scape goat

• Aww..
Reactions: dmdmdm and deafening
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
There's no guarantee that will be enough to push you above so please abstain from doing something like that.

What's going on?

Reactions: dmdmdm
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
There's no guarantee that will be enough to push you above so please abstain from doing something like that.

What's going on?
No purpose in life. No meaning to life. We're all just waiting for nothingness. We might as well accelerate that process.

Reactions: cscott, ApathyToLife and hevlalab
deafening

deafening

louder than words
Sep 21, 2023
My last obstacle is quitting xanax and get cleaned for at least 3 months to make sure that's not a side effects from the drug, but I think it's just life that became suffering and pain and trying to blame a pill it seem like a scape goat
I was heavily abusing Xanax in the past, to the point of consuming entire bottles at once. I can't say that quitting has solved my problems, but I was not myself when I was on those drugs. I did stupid things under the influence of benzos, that I would never have done sober. Worst of all, I hurt other people around me.

I think it's a good idea to lay off benzos, if there's any chance you could. I know it's hard, but it's the only way to feel yourself again.

Reactions: roxx and Passersby
roxx

roxx

Sep 17, 2023
I was heavily abusing Xanax in the past, to the point of consuming entire bottles at once. I can't say that quitting has solved my problems, but I was not myself when I was on those drugs. I did stupid things under the influence of benzos, that I would never have done sober. Worst of all, I hurt other people around me.

I think it's a good idea to lay off benzos, if there's any chance you could. I know it's hard, but it's the only way to feel yourself again.
@CantTurnBack last night was terrible, it's not even having the desired effect (usually sleep more and more) now I'm considering quit Xanax. It's good to know someone that used Xanax because I feel like under a heavy burden all the time, suicide is always on the table, so I really would love to know who am I....I barelly remember, I've started in 2019 and failed miserably all the times trying to quit.

• Love
Reactions: deafening