DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
When I was young, I lived my life. I was happy until I got sick. I have been tormented from insomnia and other health problems for decades. I tried to kill myself one week ago, but my survival instinct forced me to live and my relatives force me to live. My future will ony be meaningless suffering. I am an adult and I decide over my life and my death. There are people who help their relatives to die but my relatives only mess with me. How can they be so cruel and force me to live?

Last edited:
dragontale14

dragontale14

Sufferer
Jul 17, 2023
Ultimately, people are selfish. That's what it comes down to: people are selfish and afraid of death because they think it's an intrinsically bad thing to die. Of course, people also claim that they'd be devastated if something happened to you... but in the end, it's just like crabs in a pot. People would rather force you to suffer with them than let you be free because they're too scared to be free themselves.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's disgusting how we exist in such an anti-suicide society, I despise those people who have no compassion towards the suffering that people go through. All humans deserve the option to find permanent peace from all suffering in a guaranteed way, it would be the kind compassionate thing and the fact that there isn't that just shows how hellish this world truly is.

Reactions: myusername890 and haibane
Upvote 0