• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I know this is a huge fear of many people here, myself included. The more I think about it, though, the less sense it makes to me. How is it legal to lock someone up who hasn't committed a crime? You can't force treatment onto any other type of illness except mental health ones. If someone diagnosed with cancer doesn't want chemotherapy, they don't lock them up and force the drugs into them, but for some reason it's totally acceptable if you want to CTB??

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
This world we exist in really is so evil, I despise this hellish place where suicide is pretty much illegal and is treated like a crime. Humans truly are the worst species with how they imprison others in this meaningless existence and force them to be a slave to suffering, to me it's literally like we are being punished all because other people were selfish enough to procreate into this disgusting world that is filled with endless cruelty and torment.

And to me it's insane how they act like people are "ill" for preferring to not-exist in the first place, wanting to die is not an illness, existence is the problem instead, in my case I wish to cease existing as a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You won't be placed on an involuntarily psych hold if you don't tell doctors, police, or mandated reporters you want to ctb.

The constitutional right to life is due to all individuals, but especially to those whose mental health renders them vulnerable or incapable of self-care. Critical medical care must be accessible. This also protects the life of someone you've threatened. lol

Consult the laws of your jurisdiction regarding access to counsel and petitioning a judge for your release from involuntary psych detention. You have rights!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The thing is a suicidal person is considered to not be "in their right mind" so any decision and any request they make is dismissed once they reflecton their desire to end their life. It will be the recommendation and decision of the person in charge that will be taken for the "wellbeing" of yourself. Suicide is also considered harm against "someone's" life. In the old times ironically you would even get the death sentence for failing an attempt :) Who the hell came up with that brilliant idea is beyond me!

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
You won't be placed on an involuntarily psych hold if you don't tell doctors, police, or mandated reporters you want to ctb.

The constitutional right to life is due to all individuals, but especially to those whose mental health renders them vulnerable or incapable of self-care. Critical medical care must be accessible. This also protects the life of someone you've threatened. lol

Consult the laws of your jurisdiction regarding access to counsel and petitioning a judge for your release from involuntary psych detention. You have rights!
Yes, you bring up many good points! For myself, I am worried about a failed CTB attempt ending up with an involuntary psych stay. Then it ends up on your record, you're forced to take meds, etc. I have experienced it once a long time ago and I would do anything to not experience it again. Just a horrific experience.

The thing is a suicidal person is considered to not be "in their right mind" so any decision and any request they make is dismissed once they reflecton their desire to end their life. It will be the recommendation and decision of the person in charge that will be taken for the "wellbeing" of yourself. Suicide is also considered harm against "someone's" life. In the old times ironically you would even get the death sentence for failing an attempt :) Who the hell came up with that brilliant idea is beyond me!
Death sentence for a failed attempt sounds like a perfect "punishment" šŸ¤£ it's better than being locked up at least!