• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The military budget is insanely high. I know many US-citizens are tired of playing world police. Especially if the own infrastructure is crumbling and the health care system is a joke.

Personally I am very thankful for the US helping Ukraine for example. I think the NATO members should not rely so much on the US. Who knows how trustworthy the next president will be?
I think most other Western countries take advantage of the US status as world police. They want to save money instead of using it on military. So for my country (Germany) it would be better when the US remained this superpower.

Though as a US-citizen I would demand the following.

Free-health care for everyone
housing for the homeless
free college
better infrastructure
clear water for everyone without exceptions
paid maternity and paternity leave
places for drug addicted to become clean

Though I think without the US as world police the world will become way more dangerous.

What are your demands?

K

Kawika12

Jan 8, 2023
Communism has never been successful in world history. Why do so many rich people from other countries come to America for healthcare if they have such a great system in their own country? Maybe they don't want to wait in line for two years for a doctor appointment. Colleges here are nothing but communist training camps. That's why the democrats/communists want it to be free.

I think there is a limit to how much we police the world. I want to see the Ukraine beat Russia as well but it's costing us a fortune and the vast majority of the money is going to corrupt politicians in the Ukraine like Zellinsky. Meanwhile we're being invaded by illegals and there is a literal war going on at our southern border with the cartels, and it's being completely ignored by Biden and his cronies.

Now we're being forced to pay higher taxes to pay for 87,000 armed IRS agents just for the privilege of being audited.

• Love
Reactions: newave3