• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

easytarget

Jun 15, 2022
I know it sounds silly but I'm a cutter and when I cut quick and deep it doesn't really hurt initially, wondering if it's the same with actual wrist slitting/vein opening

Reactions: Yuki K
Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
Same for me, i used to cut fast and it didn't hurt but when i tried cutting slow so the cut would be deeper it hurt like a bitc-

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
For ctb? Yes it will hurt even to the point of passing out before finishing

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
It burned like hell when I did it.

heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
A long time ago when I was a cutter, I accidentally cut my wrist, not the right way of course. Since it was quick, it didn't hurt, but it went down to the veins and I freaked out when I saw it. I'm sure the pain factor is a huge reason why this isn't an extremely popular method.

Pangolin

Pangolin

Perfecting my plan >:3
Feb 3, 2024
I mostly cut my thighs so my virgin wrists were very sensitive, couldnt even draw blood, and I sat in the tub for over 2 hours trying to hype myself up. Ended up dropping my phone in the water, it's in the shop now lmao -_-