• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
I was locked in an oven and the person threatened to turn it on. I often forget the events that fucked me up and made me an anxious mess. Worst part is people make fun of my anxiety.

Last edited:
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
I was SA'd by a family member long ago, from what I remember it looked like they wanted to cause me as much pain as possible, it happened many times in a whole year.
I was like 5-6 years old
Later in life, at like 13-15 my dad tried to poison me and my mom with different bathroom chemicals(one of them is like slow-acting sulfuric acid)
Public shaming was done as well, but in a foul way, my dad would make me cry or do something bad intentionally to make me the bad one.
Having my cognitive decline used against me(losing my memory slowly) by someone else who found out about it
Something else that was specific to my dad was that he would kill my pets and beat them and use that as emotional leverage against me.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I wont disclose everything but one instance: I accidently scratched a mole and my mother told me that I might die and that I should pray to God to not die in a cold voice. I was around 6 years old. I was scared and cried but nobody would console me. By the way, my family was middle class and well put together on the outside.

quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
My mother beats me up when she's upset about anything. One time specifically she grabbed my hair and pulled so hard to make me fall, and then proceeded to try to strangle me– when I reacted and managed to scratch her face, she told everyone I am violent and abusive towards her (I was 14). Now I can endure extreme physical pain because of these episodes.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Locked in the car with the seatbelt on and not let out (this was to teach me a lesson). I guess I was also psychologically/emotionally and verbally abused, I was never able to get close to my mom because she would withdraw and pull away from me.

She loves to criticize, nag and shame me. Her favorite pastime is saying bad things about me and finding faults with me. She loves to focus on negative things, and she always finds something about me to criticize or something wrong with me. I'm never enough. She's never once said anything positive about me or encouraged me. My dad is also abusive but I didn't grow up around him though. Abuse is just part of their culture I guess.
I wont disclose everything but one instance: I accidently scratched a mole and my mother told me that I might die and that I should pray to God to not die in a cold voice. I was around 6 years old. I was scared and cried but nobody would console me. By the way, my family was middle class and well put together on the outside.
My family are upper middle class and well put together on the outside. I was always confused how my mom acted so different when someone came over than in regular real life. She actually acted nice to me…

Last edited:
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Too long to explain, i don't know if it still counts as an abuse, but somehow i pay the consequences of my parents choices.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Locked in the car with the seatbelt on and not let out (this was to teach me a lesson). I guess I was also psychologically/emotionally and verbally abused, I was never able to get close to my mom because she would withdraw and pull away from me. She loves to criticize, nag and shame me. Her favorite pastime is saying bad things about me and finding faults with me. She loves to focus on negative things, and she always finds something about me to criticize or something wrong with me. I'm never enough. She's never once said anything positive about me or encouraged me. My dad is also abusive but I didn't grow up around him though. Abuse is just part of their culture I guess.

My family are upper middle class and well put together on the outside. I was always confused how my mom acted so different when someone came over than in regular real life. She actually acted nice to me…
Is this common in Asian culture? 😔

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Is this common in Asian culture? 😔
I guess so? I think that abuse is an inherent part of Asian culture, it's normalized. Asian parents even believe that hitting their children is loving them. They're messed up

• Wow
Reactions: Ambivalent1
A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
I guess so? I think that abuse is an inherent part of Asian culture, it's normalized. Asian parents even believe that hitting their children is loving them. They're messed up
It's very true.

Reactions: sserafim
That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
There was a shit ton but one of them was that my mom took me home to visit someone and she decided to get drunk of her tits. (BTW she always prefered i slept naked besides her for some odd reason) and their friend quitly went up to me while i was sleeping, pulled down my panties and started touching me as he touched himself. I wasnt fully awake so i had closed eyes and thought it was my mom so i went to grab his hand. As i opened my eyes i saw this big fat ugly man slouch over me with his fingers on my private parts. I tried to wake my mom up but she was sleeping off the alcohol so she didnt wake up fully. He hurried away.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I got sent to a " camp" where we hiked around the fuckin desert all summer. Slept on the ground, hardly anything to eat(a few times we'd catch and eat mice and lizards.) If you fucked up they made you carry a huge rock with you for like days. Then when they were done with us we were forced to run two miles across the desert to meet our parents or whoever was picking you up.
I had other shit happen as a kid but that really sucked.
I got sent to a " camp" where we hiked around the fuckin desert all summer. Slept on the ground, hardly anything to eat(a few times we'd catch and eat mice and lizards.) If you fucked up they made you carry a huge rock with you for like days. Then when they were done with us we were forced to run two miles across the desert to meet our parents or whoever was picking you up.
I had other shit happen as a kid but that really sucked.
There's a documentary about it on Netflix called hell camp.

Last edited:
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
The first memory I have of being touched sexually, I was around 4-5 years old.

The full details of the next 10 years, I rarely verbalise.

However, as an idea, one time my abuser told me I was a fat greedy pig for daring to eat a small can of tuna, then proceeded to induce vomiting in me by forcing me to gag on a certain body part until he got his rocks off and my "fat bitch stomach" was emptied of the food he'd wanted to eat. I was around 9.

Not the worst thing he ever did, but an example of semi regular incidents. Only when we were the only 2 home.

Not much wonder I got fucked up, really.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Nothing specific, I just got beat up often due to my autism and being dumb in english related subjects

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I feel like this is relatively tame, but when I was 10-11 I was hiding with my brother while our parents fought and I overheard my dad threaten to take us both. Usually me and my brother always hid away when they argued but I remember being so mad when I heard that. I walked into their room and told my dad that my brother and I didn't *want* to go with him and he lost his fucking shit. I was terrified, because usually when he was mad it was all yelling and being loud, but after I said that, he got super quiet, looked at me like he was literally about to kill me, and then told my mom "you won" before starting towards me. I don't even remember what happened right after, I thought he was going to strangle me, but my mom pulled me up and told me to run. I ended up hiding in a forest ravine near our house for hours until she told me it was safe to come back

After she and my brother moved out, it was mostly just borderline sexual harassment. My dad would always go up stairs behind me to smack my ass, try to get me to watch adult scenes with him, stupid shit like that. I got lucky, it could've been much worse

• Wow
Reactions: Ambivalent1