• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Phone call from manufacturer, visits by LE ? Whats a good excuse to keep in hand ?

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
No, but this was a long time ago for me, so my experience is probably irrelevant now.
The SN I obtained is not available anymore, to my knowledge.

Although I did actually "complain" to the manufacturer/distributor and made up some story about what it was meant for and why it needed to be sealed properly.
Which in retrospect was just unnecessary lol, but maybe I had a genuine reason for doing it at the time that I can't remember.
(I don't know if I still have access to what I said.)
Might have been because I was worried about ensuring shelf life since I had other preparations to take care of still and roadblocks to handle.

I'm trying to think of some excuses myself just incase my own stuff fails and I have to search again.
But knock on wood, because I would probably be out of my mind and beyond devastated if that happened. A wreck beyond what I already am.

Have you tried doing a forum search about this or messaging those who had to jump through hoops?

• Hugs
Reactions: epic
Upvote 0
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Although I did actually "complain" to the manufacturer/distributor and made up some story about what it was meant for and why it needed to be sealed properly.
:pfff::pfff:
Have you tried doing a forum search about this or messaging those who had to jump through hoops?
I haven't .I will do it now .
Someone please PM IC link .

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers
Upvote 0
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I'm in Australia and I had the most easiest transaction for SN. Found them on a chemical supplier website, got a quote, paid the money, got the item in a week. Only thing was it costed $260 for 500gms. Quite expensive but I have enough supply to cover me. Never got asked any questions or any visits from the police.. phew.. was very happy once I got it.

Reactions: qwerty1969
Upvote 1