C

Computer Blue

Jan 19, 2021
… I would like to hear about your experiences and thoughts on the matter.

I am in the STEM field and I am not religious, but I do have an affinity toward Buddhism and I lean toward reincarnation. I am more skeptical than I should be for my own good. Approximately one year ago I experienced a series of events that left me in a SEVERELY depressed state which is what lead me to this forum. I didn't know what was going on but happened upon a perfect description of what I had gone through and it is called Dark Night of The Soul. Since then, I have been seeing numbers on the clocks … 3:11, 5:22, 4:33, 6:44, 7:55, as examples. Sometimes 4:44, etc. and occasionally 11:11.

My skeptical nature and my understanding of the Scientific Method lead me to try to figure out what was going on. I was mostly able to rule out coincidence, peripheral vision and subconscious mind tricks, but my overly skeptical nature left me still with a small amount of doubt.

Recently a rather negative event has somehow left me with a very slightly more positive state of mind and I have noticed that I am no longer seeing the numbers. I really can't explain seeing the numbers and now I can't explain not seeing them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: watchingthewheels, muffin222, NodusTollens and 1 other person
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
I usually would see 7:47 or 7:57,not lately tho

Reactions: Computer Blue and botanormal
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Yes, I also see the numbers frequently. I began seeing them in December of 2017, beginning with my noticing 555 on my microwave. For some reason, the 5:55 felt very significant.

From that point onwards, I was inundated with numbers and synchronicities. The numbers were a major catalyst for my spiritual awakening, and subsequently, my dark night of the soul. I also experienced my Kundalini awaken spontaneously around this same time period, which was rather traumatic and life-disrupting because I wasn't ready.

To this day, the numbers are a daily fixture in my life. I see specific number combinations nowadays (i.e. 2401 or 1786), as opposed to the singular repeating numbers I used to spot frequently back in 2017-2018, such as 555 or 888.

Surprisingly, the numbers decreasing or stopping entirely for a period of time is actually a positive sign- it signifies that you're on the right track and that whatever message/guidance/direction the synchronicities/numbers were trying to convey to you has been perceived correctly and followed by you.

Synchronicities are around all of us in droves, but few notice them explicitly until it's their time to do so. Once you awaken to the synchronicities hidden in plain sight, you cannot unsee them. They'll continue to follow you and point you in the right direction.

Sounds crazy as fuck, but you can't understand it until you witness it for yourself! :haha:

Essentially, the numbers and synchronicities present to steer you in the right direction, confirm your own intuitive knowing, or affirm that you're on the right track and are living your life in alignment with your pre-destined life plan/purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eurus, Rosiel and Computer Blue
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Yes, I also see the numbers frequently. I began seeing them in December of 2017, beginning with my noticing 555 on my microwave. For some reason, the 5:55 felt very significant.

From that point onwards, I was inundated with numbers and synchronicities. The numbers were a major catalyst for my spiritual awakening, and subsequently, my dark night of the soul. I also experienced my Kundalini awaken spontaneously around this same time period, which was rather traumatic and life-disrupting because I wasn't ready.

To this day, the numbers are a daily fixture in my life. I see specific number combinations nowadays (i.e. 2401 or 1786), as opposed to the singular repeating numbers I used to spot frequently back in 2017-2018, such as 555 or 888.

Surprisingly, the numbers decreasing or stopping entirely for a period of time is actually a positive sign- it signifies that you're on the right track and that whatever message/guidance/direction the synchronicities/numbers were trying to convey to you has been perceived correctly and followed by you.

Synchronicities are around all of us in droves, but few notice them explicitly until it's their time to do so. Once you awaken to the synchronicities hidden in plain sight, you cannot unsee them. They'll continue to follow you and point you in the right direction.

Sounds crazy as fuck, but you can't understand it until you witness it for yourself! :haha:

Essentially, the numbers and synchronicities present to steer you in the right direction, confirm your own intuitive knowing, or affirm that you're on the right track and are living your life in alignment with your pre-destined life plan/purpose.
I guess I've been fucked up for a long time :ehh: I still see 44 to this day cardinals blue jays. One time I went to Walgreens and a crow landed on my car as soon as I came out. Unfortunately my uncle died a week after:aw: and then I heard and owl outside my window last year I hate owls. And so yeah they are bad luck bc I got so much worse this year with all my illnesses. These signs definitely are real and they mean something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Computer Blue and muffin222
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I guess I've been fucked up for a long time :ehh: I still see 44 to this day cardinals blue jays. One time I went to Walgreens and a crow landed on my car as soon as I came out. Unfortunately my uncle died a week after:aw: and then I heard and owl outside my window last year I hate owls. And so yeah they are bad luck bc I got so much worse this year with all my illnesses. These signs definitely are real and they mean something.

I'm so, so sorry you've had such a painful, heartbreaking year. No one deserves that :aw:

I personally don't see them as bad luck, but everyone perceives things differently, of course. I consider blue jays and crows to be among my post prominent "spirit animals". In some native cultures, blue jays are considered a symbol of joy to come.

That being said, I have also experienced hardships and painful experiences after seeing certain signs and numbers as well. I personally think in these cases the signs and numbers are trying to tell us that we're not completely alone in our hard times, even if it feels that way. That's the way I see it, anyway

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I'm so, so sorry you've had such a painful, heartbreaking year. No one deserves that :aw:

I personally don't see them as bad luck, but everyone perceives things differently, of course. I consider blue jays and crows to be among my post prominent "spirit animals". In some native cultures, blue jays are considered a symbol of joy to come.

That being said, I have also experienced hardships and painful experiences after seeing certain signs and numbers as well. I personally think in these cases the signs and numbers are trying to tell us that we're not completely alone in our hard times, even if it feels that way. That's the way I see it, anyway
Yes we are most definitely not alone. Thats why I'm not scared of ctb just scared of failing. Yeah its funny the red cardinals remind me of my mom and the blue jays of my grandma. I truly feel like they are here with me. I saw one outside my window on my grandmas birthday this year. Just popped up as I was looking out. Yeah I've been through alot and I'm only 25. And aww thanks none of us deserve any of these we all deserve so much better:'(

• Hugs
Reactions: ixkitty, Computer Blue, muffin222 and 1 other person
C

Computer Blue

Jan 19, 2021
That is what I assumed as well because as I said my state of mind did improve slightly before I lost the numbers. I decided that if I was going to have any peace in this life, I should adopt a belief in reincarnation. If I am wrong and there is nothing after death, then I won't be able to be mad at myself for fooling myself anyway. ;-) I have read about and experienced a bit of evidence for reincarnation so that is the ticket I guess.
I'm so sorry things are going badly for you! I hope things improve soon! My uncle died as well and that is one of the things that lead me to the Dark Night of The Soul. Are you sure crows and owls are bad though?
Yes! Seeing the numbers always made me feel like I wasn't alone too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Buffy5120
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Have you guys tried setting your clocks to 24 hour format?

C

Computer Blue

Jan 19, 2021
Yes, I prefer 24 hour format so that is what I use on the ones that are capable of it.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Yeah but for me I see it alot not even on clocks if you go back to my post with the pictures. Before my most recent chronic injury I saw 44 on the license plates that I drove by. I had a MRI scan done and the technicians failed to give me ear protection. I am now losing my hearing. Its safe to say I'm exhausted from seeing the number all the time and I really want to ctb soon. Just think I'm cursed at this point. Meant to say the last pic with the other phone I banged my hand on the numbers and of course look what popped up https://www.flickr.com/photos/145697314@N05/shares/bg8m59

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Computer Blue
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
I'm seeing frequently 11.11 , don't know why though.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Buffy5120
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
I sometimes see the 11:11 or 1:11.

Reactions: Mentalmick and mpnf
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020

I saw the numbers frequently even while traveling in countries with 24 hour clocks. It's very trippy :))

Reactions: Buffy5120
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I see 666 a lot if that counts. Every where I go actually. I'm seeing it right now.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Shadowrider and LifeQuitter2018
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
yes i see them, mostly 47...

i always see that number when i am questioning something in my head or having a really bad day, i read about angel numbers a lot

its like the universe is trying to let me know something, either that or im mental haha

Reactions: Mentalmick
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
Hehe, I have a very weird one.
My fave guitarist (more than my fave guitarist, rather an inspiration, role model, everything) was born on exactly the same day of the same year as an aunt of mine.
This guitarist died at the age of 25, on the 19th of March.
My home address used to be nr. 25, 3rd floor 19.

Just a coincidence, I know. Yet it feels so strange.

• Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Buffy5120, Mentalmick and 1 other person