• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I am 100% sure that the parcel will be opened because there is liquid inside and normally all parcels go through x ray.

My question is:

1. your parcel stuck at the customs? did the customs contact you, what info do the need? did you provide it?
2. what´s the bottle like? it has a label with the brand or its just a bottle?
3. what´s in the invoice? it is registered as a purchase, what price was there?

Maybe some advicefor how to deal with customs?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
95%+ of parcels do not go through x-ray

D and A know what they are doing so none of your questions need to be answered because it doesn't matter. It arrives. That's all that matters. Not going to lie I get suspicious vibes from this post.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic, BumperCrop, StevieNixs and 2 others
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Revealing this information publicly is stupid as it compromises vital stealth provided by D to lower detections and issues by customs and also law enforcement who could pass the info on.

The only question I'm willing to answer here is yes my package was delayed by customs and resealed but still intact (I received it yesterday, not specifying what they did but it is still sealed) - No contact necessary

Reactions: PeacefulTonic, slyna, LifeQuitter2018 and 3 others
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
95%+ of parcels do not go through x-ray

D and A know what they are doing so none of your questions need to be answered because it doesn't matter. It arrives. That's all that matters. Not going to lie I get suspicious vibes from this post.
Nothing suspicious here. I just live in a country where the customs are insane, they stop every parcel
Revealing this information publicly is stupid as it compromises vital stealth provided by D to lower detections and issues by customs and also law enforcement who could pass the info on.

The only question I'm willing to answer here is yes my package was delayed by customs and resealed but still intact (I received it yesterday, not specifying what they did but it is still sealed) - No contact necessary
Hope it will be ok with mine

S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021

Thank you for this comment.
People are to careless, and even if WE get to die by N, I would also like for the oppurtunity to exist for others.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Dystopia
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
The best thing I can recommend for you to do if you plan to purchase it for yourself is ask D if he's had recent success to the country you wish to get it shipped to. As far as I can tell most are coming through without issues. Canada and China seem to be quite problematic though.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and sully