ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
specially if your schedule day is within this and next week.

i can't really distract myself with anything and my preparations are almost complete (just finishing the letter).

i am really anxious to depart, tbh.

anyway. if that's your case and you want to chat, please message me :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, sadworld, botanormal and 8 others
H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
when are u due to ctb

Reactions: NodusTollens and ecmnesia
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I've been in this state since may of last year. I've been self-medicating and playing games or watching movies. Drug tolerance has been inhibiting me from fully enjoying those things sadly. Plan is either in december if I'm unlucky or if I'm lucky possibly until April. I'm definitely sure that it won't go on beyond that, no f'ing way.

• Hugs
Reactions: idkwhat, NodusTollens, sadworld and 3 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Suppose it's worse knowing a day and waiting. I'm waiting on supplies once it arrives will be gone asap.

• Hugs
Reactions: idkwhat, NodusTollens, sadworld and 4 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i listened to my favorite music and thought about the abomination of life as a phenomenon. and also dreaming about the scenarios of events in the afterlife ×_×

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: idkwhat, NodusTollens, Silvermorning and 2 others
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
I've been trying to keep myself occupied with video games and alcohol, movies and even anime. I've also hit the gym since it re-opened (used to be my largest pleasure in life). Unfortunately thanks to the way my anxiety works, every hour feels like forever and I can't enjoy anything I do at all. I wish there was a way to turn your brain off besides CTB

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KickFive, clocktower, Silvermorning and 3 others
M

mattf72

Nov 22, 2020
I've been so depressed all I can do it watch Netflix and play on my phone. I'm so messed up from a chronic illness I can't get intoxicated by weed or alcohol or anything but benzos, and those are expensive at the doses I need to get intoxicated, so I've just been existing. I'm trying to find the most full proof painless way to go, but I want to go as soon as possible. If I could go now I would, I'm just too much of a baby to endure any pain before hand, and am so depressed I'm having trouble putting effort into putting together an effective method.'I've considered SN but that takes so long. I've been looking into the "nighty night" method for sure. But recently I've just been watching "better call saul" because I just finished breaking bad . Netflix and my phone is all I have the energy to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Pookie, Silvermorning and 2 others
OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
Spending time with my little sister and dogs, working so I have money to leave behind, finishing up the semester for school, reading and watching youtube videos. It's tough. I'm dying and life goes on. When I really am dead, it continues like this. There's a sense of peace as well as a sense of saddness, but to me it won't matter when i'm gone. Everything that I do now and have done means nothing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Silvermorning, sadworld and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Having an exact date planned, several week in advance is really stressful for me and I don't have any privacy right now so I couldn't even ctb if I wanted to...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: idkwhat, NodusTollens, ecmnesia and 3 others
G

Gsz1982

Nov 18, 2020
I decided to put my impossible problems and trauma to one side. They are irrelevant now and I'm going to be kind to myself for a few weeks then CTB.

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and Gromit-CTB
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I've been so depressed all I can do it watch Netflix and play on my phone. I'm so messed up from a chronic illness I can't get intoxicated by weed or alcohol or anything but benzos, and those are expensive at the doses I need to get intoxicated, so I've just been existing. I'm trying to find the most full proof painless way to go, but I want to go as soon as possible. If I could go now I would, I'm just too much of a baby to endure any pain before hand, and am so depressed I'm having trouble putting effort into putting together an effective method.'I've considered SN but that takes so long. I've been looking into the "nighty night" method for sure. But recently I've just been watching "better call saul" because I just finished breaking bad . Netflix and my phone is all I have the energy to do.

Sorry to hear. How long have you been dealing with your chronic illness? Is there no chance of recovery?

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
i listened to my favorite music and thought about the abomination of life as a phenomenon. and also dreaming about the scenarios of events in the afterlife ×_×

I started doing this recently, kind of reminiscing about how I'll feel on d I'm gone.

M

mattf72

Nov 22, 2020
My whole life but
Sorry to hear. How long have you been dealing with your chronic illness? Is there no chance of recovery?
My whole life but it got significantly worse the last 3 years. It has to be treated be a special non conventional doctor that knows what their doing and unfortunately I can't afford one right now.
One of the main reasons I'm considering leaving this world is financial problems . I'm under water bad .

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie