• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
The worst thing I've tasted drink wise is liquid potassium (my potassium levels are chronically low). I can't imagine N being worse than that horrendous concoction.

Reactions: dano6533 and Tiburcio
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
is it possible i might not be able to drink n? if it tastes as bad as people are saying.

Reactions: dano6533
K

Karl30

May 19, 2018
What if you hold your nose while drinking it?

Would that help?

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
What if you hold your nose while drinking it?

Would that help?
The general consensus on 8ch was that it wouldn't help. I forgot why but you can give it a try if you want to. It might also slow you down and you want to get it down as fast as possible. Thats important you know. If you fall asleep before you finish it you could just wake up with brain or organ damage. Not trying to scare you just saying be careful.

Reactions: dano6533 and anna
N

Nate

May 11, 2018
The general consensus on 8ch was that it wouldn't help. I forgot why but you can give it a try if you want to. It might also slow you down and you want to get it down as fast as possible. Thats important you know. If you fall asleep before you finish it you could just wake up with brain or organ damage. Not trying to scare you just saying be careful.
If you survive an attempt with N it can give you permanent brain damage?

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
Yes it can. You see the problem with N is that it taste very bad and you have to finish it before you fall asleep, otherwise you can wake up from not ingesting a fatal enough dose, (half would be 6.5g's thats not enough to ensure death) with organ or brain damage. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but the fact that you have to drink 200ml with A's bottles instead of 50ml like people in digitas do, makes it a lot riskier.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Yes it can. You see the problem with N is that it taste very bad and you have to finish it before you fall asleep, otherwise you can wake up from not ingesting a fatal enough dose, (half would be 6.5g's thats not enough to ensure death) with organ or brain damage. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but the fact that you have to drink 200ml with A's bottles instead of 50ml like people in digitas do, makes it a lot riskier.
how quickly do you fall asleep?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

A lot of people talk about drinking 200 ml of A's stuff like it's so much worse than the 50 ml at Dignitas, but is it really? Because Dignitas' formula is 4 times more concentrated, it tastes 4 times worse. So it's one or the other.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, dano6533, azeton and 1 other person
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

If someone is "saved" after taking N, it can. Pentobarbital is a respiratory depressant, so it slows down breathing and eventually stops it. During that process, the brain starts dying due to decreased blood and oxygen. If someone is given life-saving medical support during this stage, they could survive with permanent brain damage.

That's why if you're using N, you need to make sure your body won't be found too soon.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, dano6533, dhk96 and 1 other person
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
What would you describe the taste as? Anything you can compare it too? What if you threw it back over your tongue, reducing how much you could taste it, do you think you could manage it then?

Supposedly N tastes very bitter and sort of soapy. Someone recommended using lidocaine to numb the tongue beforehand. Chilling it in the fridge should make it taste a little better, sort of like beer.

You can also add sweeteners to balance the bitterness.

This is a recipe used at a Belgian hospital:

For 100 ml:
Sodium pentobarbital (or sodium secobarbital) - 12 g
Ethanol 96% ABV - 20 ml
Purified water - 15 ml
Propylene glycol - 10 ml
Sodium saccharin - 250 mg
Simple syrup - 65 g
Anice essential oil - 1 drop

The saccharin is an artifical sweetener, and simple syrup is just regular sugar boiled with water. The star anise essential oil gives it flavor, I guess.

Reactions: dano6533, jerry, Lastdays and 2 others
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
A lot of people talk about drinking 200 ml of A's stuff like it's so much worse than the 50 ml at Dignitas, but is it really? Because Dignitas' formula is 4 times more concentrated, it tastes 4 times worse. So it's one or the other.
It is worse. Your drinking 4 times as much of that nasty stuff. 50ml is really not a lot at all regardless of concentration. You can finish that in two gulps. Will the taste linger? Sure but you"ll have it down so it wont matter.

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
This makes sense to me. 2 minutes logically should be more than enough time to get it down anyways.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
For some people, within a few minutes.
2-3 minutes.
Thanks. That doesn't give much time if the taste is so vile like everyone says.

This makes sense to me. 2 minutes logically should be more than enough time to get it down anyways.
I hope that even with the bad taste, I can be determined enough to drink it. But what if I can't? That makes me nervous.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, dano6533, anna and 1 other person
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

I hope that even with the bad taste, I can be determined enough to drink it. But what if I can't? That makes me nervous.

That makes me nervous about N too. I have a fairly bad gag reflex. 200ml in 2 minutes, I dunno if I could manage. That's part of the reason I decided to stick with sodium nitrite. It's not supposed to taste as bad and I only have to drink 50ml.

Reactions: JAG_78, dano6533, anna and 1 other person
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
That makes me nervous about N too. I have a fairly bad gag reflex. 200ml in 2 minutes, I dunno if I could manage. That's part of the reason I decided to stick with sodium nitrite. It's not supposed to taste as bad and I only have to drink 50ml.
I can try practising with a drink that is equally as vile and see if I can drink 200ml of that. But everyone says n is like nothing they have tasted before.

N

Nate

May 11, 2018

You could drink N and then make it your goal to get it down before you drink the sodium nitrite. So have two drinks, the nitrite being a backup plan.

You could also play drinking games with alcohol and get used to forcing alcohol down, then take that reflex and apply it to N when the time comes.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment and dano6533
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I think you'd likely puke if you tried to drink both N and sodium nitrite, even with anti-emetics. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: dano6533, bag.of.cats and anna
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Coming from someone who has test tasted N myself i can tell you that the taste is really REALLY bad. I backed out and couldn't use mines but i think the taste had something to do with that aside from me being a coward. Just letting you know your concerns are valid and I understand why you wouldn't want to use N. Trend carefully my friend and good luck.
I think a lot of people are going to find that that when it comes to the moment of drinking it no matter how many anti sickness pills that have been taken gulping it down will be a major major problem ... I was all set on buying it until I read posts like yours rotten milk I'd just ones example I've heard it tastes like ... so for anyone buying n there's an exercise to do ... leave some milk out to go rotten taste it and think of N !!!

Reactions: dano6533 and bag.of.cats