• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
This method was my chosen in the beginning too.
But I ruled it out knowing that I would have to drink two bottles.
The reason is that I have serious problems with nausea. Any strong taste causes me to retch immediately.
So, my question is: Taking into account the very bad taste and the amount of liquid to drink (two bottles).
You have some effective trick to do it without failing.
In addition, you are supposed to drink both bottles as quickly as possible.
Do you think it is taste and the quantity will be a problem for you? ...

Reactions: tryingtoescape, Cyanide and dano6533
GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
Before you take your N you can take some anti emetics like metoclopramid, which prevents you from vomiting. I think it is delivered when you order from A.

Reactions: Cyanide, Malice1, anna and 1 other person
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Yes, but I have gagging with just a spoonful of any bad-tasting product. I would not even finish a single bottle.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, Cyanide and dano6533
GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
Have you ever tried an anti emetic yet? Maybe it really can help you.

Reactions: dano6533 and Cyanide
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Yes, but it is the taste that produces me arcades immediately.
Mine with strong flavors is almost a pathology. I have many problems with this.
If it were powder (small amount), I could do it. But two bottles is a lot for me.
And I can not risk asking for it knowing that there is a 90% chance of failure because of this.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Antiemetics won't mask the taste, which is what she's worried about. They'll only help you after you've been able to down the N.

Reactions: dano6533, Cyanide, GoPeaceful and 1 other person
L

Leann2

May 23, 2018
When you are in the mindset, you will honestly be surprised at what you can do... When I was really upset, I used to slash my wrists without thinking about it and it didn't even hurt.. When I am in a less severe mood, I find cutting myself almost impossible...
I have tried suicide via pills before. This is coming from someone who used to take medication daily and had to have her pill chopped in half just so she could swallow it. Well, with these pills I took the whole bottle in less than a minute.. So no, I would not be concerned about my ability to drink a gross concoction. I mean honestly I can just think of it as bitter medicine.
Which is harder, going out in a really painful way like hanging or this? This by far. I would not be brave enough for a lot of the other suicide methods out there, so I am thankful that n exists..

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, dano6533, Mari and 5 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
When you are in the mindset, you will honestly be surprised at what you can do... When I was really upset, I used to slash my wrists without thinking about it and it didn't even hurt.. When I am in a less severe mood, I find cutting myself almost impossible...
I have tried suicide via pills before. This is coming from someone who used to take medication daily and had to have her pill chopped in half just so she could swallow it. Well, with these pills I took the whole bottle in less than a minute.. So no, I would not be concerned about my ability to drink a gross concoction. I mean honestly I can just think of it as bitter medicine.
Which is harder, going out in a really painful way like hanging or this? This by far. I would not be brave enough for a lot of the other suicide methods out there, so I am thankful that n exists..

I understand what you mean.
I also tried it with pills years ago.
However, the pills swallowed them fast and I hardly noticed any taste.
The liquid of N is enough to swallow without repressing the arches because of the strong flavor.
I have been thinking about everything for months and unless there is a trick or some powder supplier appears, the liquidation would not be viable for me in such a large quantity.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Its still a concern of mines (theres nothing you can really do about the taste) but if old people at digitas can drink it down then so can I. Granted you have to drink more than them but two bottles (200 ml) is not alot. Thats like half a can of soda.

Look, its painless. There are risks involved with every method. The consequences of not finishing it are not nearly as bad as the consequences of surviving other methods (amputations, broken bones, etc.). I'm going to drink mines tonight, and knowing that its painless if i succeed is motivation to get that shit down, and i will (you can too).

Lastly the bad taste is not going to be worse than the next 40 years you have to wait here on earth. I suggest getting it anyway and at least try to get it down if death is what you really want.

Last edited:
Reactions: tryingtoescape, dano6533, blackbile and 6 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Its still a concern of mines (theres nothing you can really do about the taste) but if old people at digitas can drink it down then so can I. Granted you have to drink more than them but two bottles (200 ml) is not alot. Thats like half a can of soda.

Look, its painless. There are risks involved with every method. The consequences of not finishing it are not nearly as bad as the consequences of surviving other methods (amputations, broken bones, etc.). I'm going to drink mines tonight, and knowing that its painless if i succeed is motivation to get that shit down, and i will (you can too).

Lastly the bad taste is not going to be worse than the next 40 years you have to wait here on earth. I suggest getting it anyway and at least try to get it down if death is what you really want.

Thanks for your response too.
Maybe I'll decide to buy it finally and take a chance ...
I wish you the best in whatever you decide.

Reactions: dano6533, Cyanide and Malice1
N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018
I've thought about trying miracle fruit/berry for the bitterness. Someone else recommended lidocaine spray. There's also an official mixture some places use to make the nembutal more palatable.

Reactions: Nate, dano6533, Cyanide and 1 other person
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I'm going to drink mines tonight, and knowing that its painless if i succeed is motivation to get that shit down, and i will (you can too).

Have a Safe journey hope you find peace

Reactions: dano6533, never getting better, Mari and 1 other person
L

Leann2

May 23, 2018
I would suggest mixing it with something sweet or diluting it with water and then drinking the whole thing, but I am not sure how effective it would still be if you did that. Unless you end up puking it up, you can't really go wrong. Just think how much easier this would be than a much more painful method.. There really is no easy way to commit suicide. They all have their drawbacks, but I feel like this is still a better method than most.

Reactions: dano6533, anna, Cyanide and 1 other person
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
Coming from someone who has test tasted N myself i can tell you that the taste is really REALLY bad. I backed out and couldn't use mines but i think the taste had something to do with that aside from me being a coward. Just letting you know your concerns are valid and I understand why you wouldn't want to use N. Trend carefully my friend and good luck.

Reactions: dano6533, anna and BellaKAT
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
Coming from someone who has test tasted N myself i can tell you that the taste is really REALLY bad. I backed out and couldn't use mines but i think the taste had something to do with that aside from me being a coward. Just letting you know your concerns are valid and I understand why you wouldn't want to use N. Trend carefully my friend and good luck.
Hmm i was told by someone else who taste tested it that it wasn't so bad, bitter but no worse than alcohol or cough syrup. what would you compare it to?

Reactions: dano6533
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
Hmm i was told by someone else who taste tested it that it wasn't so bad, bitter but no worse than alcohol or cough syrup. what would you compare it to?
It's alot worse than alcohol in my opinion. I cant really compare it to anything else. Nothing taste worse than N but dont let that discourage you. Like someone else said its alot better than losing a leg or something. I'm personally looking into another method however.

Reactions: dano6533 and anna
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
It's alot worse than alcohol in my opinion. I cant really compare it to anything else. Nothing taste worse than N but dont let that discourage you. Like someone else said its alot better than losing a leg or something. I'm personally looking into another method however.
Hmm ok. well i'm planning to have a few (alcoholic) drinks before hand so hopefully that'll help it go down easier.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018

Thanks for your response and understanding.
I had also read in several places (especially in 8 chan) about the taste so bad.
Effectively, it is not like any "normal" bad taste. It is very strong.
I also read that if you mix it with juice, it loses effectiveness.

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
Thanks for your response and understanding.
I had also read in several places (especially in 8 chan) about the taste so bad.
Effectively, it is not like any "normal" bad taste. It is very strong.
I also read that if you mix it with juice, it loses effectiveness.
Yes im aware of the 8ch nembutal thread. Mixing it with juice wont help much with the taste. Not only that but it will increase volume, which means you"ll have to drink more of it. It's better to just drink it straight.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Yes im aware of the 8ch nembutal thread. Mixing it with juice wont help much with the taste. Not only that but it will increase volume, which means you"ll have to drink more of it. It's better to just drink it straight.

Yes, I also think that mixing it with juice would not help anything.
Thanks again.

L

Leann2

May 23, 2018
If you don't mind, what other method are you seeking? Because I am always trying to come up with the best method...... It's okay if you don't want to answer.

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
If you don't mind, what other method are you seeking? Because I am always trying to come up with the best method...... It's okay if you don't want to answer.
Train or gun. Something instant so the survival instinct doesn't have time to fight back. I"ll also impair the survival instinct with alcohol. So i will be drunk and careless when i do it. I have a feeling it wont work though, as my issue isn't really the pain from the method but my fear of death itself. Worth a shot though right?

L

Leann2

May 23, 2018
Train or gun. Something instant so the survival instinct doesn't have time to fight back. I"ll also impair the survival instinct with alcohol. So i will be drunk and careless when i do it. I have a feeling it wont work though, as my issue isn't really the pain from the method but my fear of death itself. Worth a shot though right?
Well I hope you find peace and that theres no other problems going through with it.. :(

Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
Can someone tell me what "n" is?

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
What would you describe the taste as? Anything you can compare it too? What if you threw it back over your tongue, reducing how much you could taste it, do you think you could manage it then?

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
What would you describe the taste as? Anything you can compare it too? What if you threw it back over your tongue, reducing how much you could taste it, do you think you could manage it then?
There is nothing you can do about the taste. Just drink it down as fast as you can guys. N taste like nothing you've tasted before, I cant compare it to anything because it taste far worse than anything I have tasted. Trust me when I say it is bad.