ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I'm not partial to either Trump or Biden, but just in case your 2020 presidential candidate does not win—have no fear—we're fucked either way:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Kat!, Deleted member 19654 and 3 others
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Not much anyway.

Biden was always calling for war against Iraq years before the actual illegal entrance into the province. That says everything I need to know about him.
But to be fair it was a good test for our military, and Saddam was asking for it lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 14573
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
In the past four years, counties that hosted Trump rallies saw a 226% increase in hate crimes. Those lost lives, and that broader cultural shift, will have distinguished Trump's presidency from Biden's.

I'm not a Biden supporter as I see elements of fascism in his and Harris's platform and his track record for sexual misconduct and pedophilia should have been disqualifying, but he lacks that stark disregard for human life.

He will almost definitely have a plan to fight COVID, for instance, instead of letting a hundred thousand more Americans die. There will still be a horrendous class divide and fracking and mindless imperialism—*maybe* he'll free the kids in cages though he'll never abolish ICE.

But it's disingenuous to suggest that there will be no difference at all. Queer people, minorities, indigenous people by and large feel safer tonight. Hell, I bet that secretly, some of the 55% of white women who voted for him feel safer now that he's lost, too.

Trump is hands down the most entertaining American president in history, but the nihilism hasnt just been performative; he's destroyed more than we'll ever be able to measure.

Reactions: NightmareTour, outofluck and Lupgevif
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
... I see elements of fascism in his and Harris's platform...

And there were elements of fascism in Trump's. Fascism is inevitable at this point. It seems everybody wants it. The right wants it, the left wants it...

I've been saying since George W's administration that I will fight fascism in America to the death, but I've thrown in the towel. It's what Americans want. Even the so-called antifascists are fascists. How can I fight when the odds are against me 350 million to 1? And how the hell did we get here?

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
And there were elements of fascism in Trump's. Fascism is inevitable at this point. It seems everybody wants it. The right wants it, the left wants it...

I've been saying since George W's administration that I will fight fascism in America to the death, but I've thrown in the towel. It's what Americans want. Even the so-called antifascists are fascists. How can I fight when the odds are against me 350 million to 1? And how the hell did we get here?
lol you are NOT the only person opposing fascism in America, and I never suggested Biden and Trump are equally fascistic.

Where do you get the idea that Antifa is also fascist? Scale your iconoclasm back a notch; plenty of leftists are out there putting in the work.

Reactions: NightmareTour
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
lol you are NOT the only person opposing fascism in America, and I never suggested Biden and Trump are equally fascistic.

Where do you get the idea that Antifa is also fascist? Scale your iconoclasm back a notch; plenty of leftists are out there putting in the work.

Where do I get the idea that antifa is fascist? From their tactics. Are you familiar with the brownshirts of Hitler's Nazi party?

And who are these leftists "putting in the work"? All I see from the left is a lunatic passion for ending free speech and categorizing people.

Reactions: Disappointered, esse_est_percipi and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Who do you think's been working to expand voter registration, protect journalists, shut down detention centers, and unionize exploited workforces? It's always sad to see people look at PC culture and feel their freedom of speech is being threatened when it's the far left / abolitionists that actively gives a shit about civil liberties. As long as they're around, there's a glimmer of a chance we won't fall deeper into fascism.

As for Antifa, most of them are not violent. They dox white supremacists and help cut short and even prevent hate rallies. The vast majority of domestic terrorists aren't doing that. They're at those rallies, or at home, beating their wives. They're not the same as the people punching Nazis.

I get that free speech is important to you, which is why it confuses me that you see the right and the left as equally shitty. You can't have free speech if you tolerate intolerance.

Maybe the leftists who are making the news just seem bratty to you, but the left is fighting much harder for freedom of speech. PC culture is only censorship to the tragically unimaginative.

There are way more destructive forms of censorship out there—fear mongering, attacking the press, rejecting science—most of which is rarely perpetrated by the left, and all of which fall under the category of the very fascism you're supposedly so resistant to.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
There should be an edit on the this post title - as it would suggest it was aimed only at Trump supporters, which it is not. My bad. I meant to say that I simply does not matter who wins.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
the nihilism hasnt just been performative
Nihilism? Trump represents certain objective values, however much you disagree with them.
If anything, the modern left are the real nihilists.
In the past four years, counties that hosted Trump rallies saw a 226% increase in hate crimes
Not caused by Trump supporters. Most of the violence in American cities has been caused by far left activists like antifa.
he's destroyed more than we'll ever be able to measure.
Then why hasn't America started any new wars in the past 4 years? What about the recent arab-israeli peace deals brokered by Trump?
Trump is not a warmonger, unlike almost any other president in American history, which is why the establishment had to take him out by a massive voter fraud.
All the chaos, disorder and violence has mostly been caused by the left, funded by globalist billionaires.
You can't have free speech if you tolerate intolerance.
The only really intolerant people today are those on the left and those on the extreme far right. Not the majority of Trump supporters.
Those on the left use newspeak to designate themselves in order sow confusion. Antifa.
it's the far left / abolitionists that actively gives a shit about civil liberties
I don't know how you can seriously come out with such a statement.
As for Antifa, most of them are not violent
I would assume that a certain amount of blackshirts in Mussolini's Italy did not actively use any violence either.
But they did use intimidation, psych warfare and fascist tactics. Exactly like Antifa.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Disappointered, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
As for Antifa, most of them are not violent. They dox white supremacists and help cut short and even prevent hate rallies. The vast majority of domestic terrorists aren't doing that. They're at those rallies, or at home, beating their wives. They're not the same as the people punching Nazis.

I get that free speech is important to you, which is why it confuses me that you see the right and the left as equally shitty. You can't have free speech if you tolerate intolerance.

Maybe the leftists who are making the news just seem bratty to you, but the left is fighting much harder for freedom of speech. PC culture is only censorship to the tragically unimaginative.

There are way more destructive forms of censorship out there—fear mongering, attacking the press, rejecting science—most of which is rarely perpetrated by the left, and all of which fall under the category of the very fascism you're supposedly so resistant to.

They dox "white supremacists", and anyone who goes against the dominant PC narrative and writes something critical of it on social media is labeled as a "white supremacist". People who are doxxed lose their jobs, their livelihood and any chance of getting a job in the future. What happens then? These people become radicalized and dangerous. And punching people whose opinions you disagree with is "okay", because your ideas are better than their ideas, and those people are probably violent wife-beaters anyway, so let's destroy them completely, human dignity be damned. Gee I wonder why working class white men feel like their voices aren't heard and why are they susceptible to radicalization. Why doesn't the left care at all about the working class people, of all colors? Free speech is free speech, people being allowed to say only what the spoiled insulated brats from American campuses approve of is NOT free speech.
And they say that the right wingers are fascists who try to trample on other's freedoms and spread hatred. I swear, the left is a lot more hateful and violent than the right can even dream to be.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nolan96, Dr Iron Arc, Disappointered and 2 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Why doesn't the left care at all about the working class people, of all colors?
They stopped caring about class issues a long time ago. In favor of racial/identity politics, which is just a strategic distraction to create more divisions and antagonisms, so the elite can consolidate their power and wealth.
Gee I wonder why working class white men feel like their voices aren't heard and why are they susceptible to radicalization
Exactly. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. White working class are constantly told that they are scum and supremacists, and should feel ashamed for being something they never even chose to be. They are made to carry the sin and guilt of their historical ancestors, like a Catholic original sin.

Is it then surprising that some of them become radicalized by really racist groups, especially the ones already disenfranchised and alienated by rampant globalism and modern day vapid techno-life?

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Good4Nothing, Disappointered and 1 other person
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I won't respond to every point except to say it's worth distinguishing between the left and the Democratic Party, which is centrist if not, from a global perspective, "right."

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
They stopped caring about class issues a long time ago. In favor of racial/identity politics, which is just a strategic distraction to create more divisions and antagonisms, so the elite can consolidate their power and wealth.

Exactly. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. White working class are constantly told that they are scum and supremacists, and should feel ashamed for being something they never even chose to be. They are made to carry the sin and guilt of their historical ancestors, like a Catholic original sin.

Is it then surprising that some of them become radicalized by really racist groups, especially the ones already disenfranchised and alienated by rampant globalism and modern day vapid techno-life?

It is not surprising at all, and I completely sympathize with them. The sad truth is, white men are the most hated group in today's world, hated for something they never even did, but they have to pay for the sins of their ancestors. I am sickened to the core by this. Racism at its finest. On top of my personal problems, the fact that we live in a nihilist dystopia where convoluted intellectual vomit about white privilege is gaining more and more traction, and hatred is being morally justified really makes me want to end it once and for all.

• Hugs
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Deleted member 1465, Disappointered and 1 other person
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
But it's disingenuous to suggest that there will be no difference at all. Queer people, minorities, indigenous people by and large feel safer tonight.
I hear you, but the video I posted focuses on how the USA is essentially no longer operating in the interest of it's citizens in the bigger and long term which is most important.

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I hear you, but the video I posted focuses on how the USA is essentially no longer operating in the interest of it's citizens in the bigger and long term which is most important.
I'm brown, my interests never mattered. murica.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, NightmareTour and waived
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
It's always been a pet peeve of mine when people think "Fascism" and Authoritarianism/Totalitarianism is synonymous.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Either term applies discussing the Trump administration.

Reactions: Deleted member 23374
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I won't lie and say i'm not happy Trump is out of the Presidency, but i'm hard pressed to feel any optimism for the future with Biden. Not to mention Trump is capable of taking plenty of people down with him, wouldn't surprise me if he started World War 3 tomorrow just to spite everybody and wreck the U.S even further.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
You're all about to find out what totalitarianism actually is...if you're lucky you're already too far gone by way brainwashing to realize it.

• Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, waived and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
But to be fair it was a good test for our military, and Saddam was asking for it lol.
The innocent people and children who got killed in the war were asking for it too? Testing your military with human lives is not something to be "fair" about. There are other ways to "test your military"

Reactions: NightmareTour, esse_est_percipi, All washed up and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The problem is alot deeper than 1 political candidate, our president is more of a figurehead anyways. It's the lifelong politicians, corporations, and lobbyists that are the real problem.

Reactions: NightmareTour, esse_est_percipi and Good4Nothing
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
The innocent people and children who got killed in the war were asking for it too? Testing your military with human lives is not something to be "fair" about. There are other ways to "test your military"
It's unfortunate that it happened, but I never said they wanted that. Saddam brought this upon his own country by intimidating the us.
A good portion of the NATO countries are in foreign wars to "test their military" like I said. France, Germany for some time, the UK was as well.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: NightmareTour, All washed up and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
A good portion of the NATO countries are in foreign wars to "test their military" like I said. France, Germany for some time, the UK was as well.
I know they are. Just because other countries do it doesn't make it ok. And it doesn't mean you have to agree with it and follow their lead.

Reactions: NightmareTour, All washed up, Kat! and 2 others
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
It's unfortunate that it happened, but I never said they wanted that. Saddam brought this upon his own country by intimidating the us.
Saddam had been brought to his knees after the 1991 war and following sanctions.
Going back into Iraq in 2003 and unleashing the following horrors was nothing to do with Saddam intimidating the US.

Reactions: NightmareTour, Kat!, WitheringAway and 2 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
won't lie and say i'm not happy Trump is out of the Presidency, but i'm hard pressed to feel any optimism for the future with Biden.
Biden hasnt won yet. This is going to end up in the supreme court with all the evidence of the mail in ballot fraud. The media don't get to declare who the president.is.
You're all about to find out what totalitarianism actually is...if you're lucky you're already too far gone by way brainwashing to realize it.
Yes exactly. If Biden gets in it's lights out for the US as a sovereign nation. This election was a total farce and set up. The way the media, big tech and democrats colluded to undermine the Trump campaign was the kind of thing you see in failed states or dictatorships.
More people have been redpilled than ever before as the bias, dishonesty and manipulation was so obvious this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Thousands of dead ppl managing to get their votes in, machine errors (using the Clinton foundation funded Dominion system) all in favor of Biden, 4 key cities all stopping their count when trump was winning, then resuming the count to see Biden close the gap and win, ballot harvesting and dumping, sworn eyewitness testimony of wrongdoings, as well as other statistical anomalies and improbabilities (violating Bedford's law of number distributions).

If you add all that to the biased media reporting (all the polls putting Biden 10 to 17 points ahead before election, calling states immediately for Biden yet taking days to call them for Trump, dismissing all the fraud evidence as 'baseless' or a 'conspiracy theory' when the same media spent 4 years reporting on 'Russia collusion' for which there was actually zero evidence), it is obvious that the election was rigged and stolen. The establishment made a mistake underestimating Trump in 2016, and they werent going to let it happen again.

In fact, it wouldnt surprise me if the Democrats colluded with the Chinese to create a virus which would allow the Dems to 1) blame Trump for all the deaths and economic consequences and 2) initiate their mass mail-in ballot scheme.

Either term applies discussing the Trump administration.
What fasicst or authoritarian policies or programs did Trump initiate? Did he ever sign any bills which could be described as fascist?

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Disappointered