• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
My method is N. Although its unlikely to fail (i hope) id like to know how it feels being in a coma state in the hospital: the coma was a dreamless and painless state?

Reactions: Unknown21 and lovedread
stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Look, I have never been in a coma, but I have read/heard a lot from people who have been in coma.

Some say there was nothing, just blankness, same as if you got a body-general anesthesia, you just turn off completely.

Some say it was a terrible/hell experience. I don't really know why they say that, if it's because of the overall experience (sleeping for two weeks and then waking up out of nowhere, with your body feeling weird because you haven't moved anything for weeks, surely would feel bad/weird), or if it's because they saw something middle coma. I highly doubt the second one because, well, you're in a coma.

But don't get conclusions from what I've said tho. Wait for more experienced people to comment about this. In fact, I just want to add to the discussion saying all that I know about this. It's not much, but, I hope it helps on something.

Reactions: Ctrl_Alt_DEL and tomthemouse1
Upvote 0
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
For me it was nothing. I was on my way home one day and starting to wake up days later while they prepared to pull the tube. They had me on incredibly high amounts of sedation though. I was apparently responsive and even somewhat interactive. I would answer yes/no questions, I recognized important people and things and showed excitement towards them, I even had my phone despite being too incapacitated to do anything with it. But I don't remember a single bit of it. Rather terrifying to think of honestly, that I was interacting yet I can't remember any of it.

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Ctrl_Alt_DEL
Upvote 0
C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
Look, I have never been in a coma, but I have read/heard a lot from people who have been in coma.

Some say there was nothing, just blankness, same as if you got a body-general anesthesia, you just turn off completely.

Some say it was a terrible/hell experience. I don't really know why they say that, if it's because of the overall experience (sleeping for two weeks and then waking up out of nowhere, with your body feeling weird because you haven't moved anything for weeks, surely would feel bad/weird), or if it's because they saw something middle coma. I highly doubt the second one because, well, you're in a coma.

But don't get conclusions from what I've said tho. Wait for more experienced people to comment about this. In fact, I just want to add to the discussion saying all that I know about this. It's not much, but, I hope it helps on something.
For me it was nothing. I was on my way home one day and starting to wake up days later while they prepared to pull the tube. They had me on incredibly high amounts of sedation though. I was apparently responsive and even somewhat interactive. I would answer yes/no questions, I recognized important people and things and showed excitement towards them, I even had my phone despite being too incapacitated to do anything with it. But I don't remember a single bit of it. Rather terrifying to think of honestly, that I was interacting yet I can't remember any of it.
Thank you for your inputs.
At least you didnt suffer in your coma @willitpass

----
Just one note / possibly a recomendadion: if you are trying to CTB, write a Living Will (in german is called Patientenverfügung).
Basicaly its a document that says "in case i go in a coma state, please turn off the machines as i dont want to live as a vegetable".
I just printed yesterday and signed this doc. im going to put this document beside my corpse in case im found alive.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Thank you for your inputs.
At least you didnt suffer in your coma @willitpass

----
Just one note / possibly a recomendadion: if you are trying to CTB, write a Living Will (in german is called Patientenverfügung).
Basicaly its a document that says "in case i go in a coma state, please turn off the machines as i dont want to live as a vegetable".
I just printed yesterday and signed this doc. im going to put this document beside my corpse in case im found alive.
In the US there are living wills and DNRs (Do Not Resuscitate) orders. DNRs are solely saying you don't wish to be brought back. Living wills give further instruction on how you would like to be cared for medically and in death. Those can be null and void, especially a DNR, if they know you harmed yourself intentionally. I've been meaning to get around to making them for myself, but to be quite honest it's emotionally exhausting for me to think about so I have yet to get around to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and Ctrl_Alt_DEL
Upvote 0
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I'm so sorry you had to experience this. How long did it take for you to realize what was going on? I hope you are okay now

Upvote 0
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I'm so sorry you had to experience this. How long did it take for you to realize what was going on? I hope you are okay now
My time frame of it is fuzzy because the sedatives were still in my system. All I remember is shear terror because the tube was still in my throat and I felt like I couldn't breath. My next true memories must have been hours later, but I have very faint memories of things before then. I know I was awake and processing things though, because I was texting people.

• Aww..
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, bipbapbop and Ctrl_Alt_DEL
Upvote 0
Alc0hol!€TeNd£Nc!e$

Alc0hol!€TeNd£Nc!e$

Apr 21, 2024
Wasn't in a coma, but was clinically dead(cardiac arrest or Ventricular Fibrillation) for 37 seconds. This was back In December of 2023, around 4:30am ish. I could hear the alarms going off, which was a very dark and unsettling rings and dinging sounds, I heard someone say code blue, no detectable pulse. He's Vfib, charge to 200 joules, after that all I remember was just seeing nothing but a Grey void with a faint dimly lit atmosphere like it is when you are outside looking at the sky at 5 am and the sky turns from black to Grey. From what felt like night and day instantaneous I hear a loud snap and I wake up with wires everywhere on me and an awful feeling in my throat, I was on a ventilator. I panicked which the nurses then came rushing in to calm me down tell me what happened while they took me off the ventilator, and I then noticed burns on my chest that hurt like you stuck a branding iron to it, they had square bruising welts that to this day was the worst pain I've felt and remembered until I experienced seizures the month after, which topped that. Getting shocked back to life is enough pain to cripple a man for days afterwards as it burns your skin even worse if you get a rib broke or two from cpr beforehand, thank goodness I didn't get anything broken, but in many cases, you'll get ribs broken from CPR.

• Aww..
Reactions: bipbapbop and Ctrl_Alt_DEL
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I was in a short coma. Don't remember anything about it, nor any dreams or nightmares. I've also been anesthetized and don't recall any dreams or nightmares during that, either. Also, I've been hit by a car and got knocked out and all of that is a total blur.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ctrl_Alt_DEL
Upvote 0