• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I am going to post this even though it will open me up to the world I am not afraid to do this though as it may help even 1 person trying to get help before it is to late.

If you need help, and choose you want to live I can and will help you. Remember I am suffering also and everything I have to say is from 22 years of doctors, psychiatry, inpatient, PHP, IOP, and psychology. I have referrals, and resources I can pass along as well.

Just getting into this is scary I am still scared 22 years later.

If I do not know an answer I will tell you I do not know, but I will help you find the answer.

Mental illness clouds our minds and makes the obvious not obvious but hidden and seeming impossible to reach.

I do respect your decisions they are yours, but I wont help you die period so do not ask me for that type of advice I will ignore the email no offense intended.

Guests that are reading wondering about this are free to email me as well.

The conversations will remain with me, they are encrypted, and I will not speak of them outside the email.

I have been in the medical field, and also completed Counselor training as well.

[email protected]

Also, if you do not want to talk to me, but want to talk to someone I will find you a nonprofit to walk in, call, or text in your area.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: imademypicture, Morto, Samhain616 and 16 others
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Thank you for offering your services and assistance, Pat. It is good to see people with different views. It's easy to get in the habit of thinking "pro-choice" means only "pro-suicide" when it really means being able to make a choice one way or another. And it's always good to get different perspectives on things, rather than be in an echo chamber.

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Jolene40, Faraway1990 and 1 other person
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I am going to post this even though it will open me up to the world I am not afraid to do this though as it may help even 1 person trying to get help before it is to late.

If you need help, and choose you want to live I can and will help you. Remember I am suffering also and everything I have to say is from 22 years of doctors, psychiatry, inpatient, PHP, IOP, and psychology. I have referrals, and resources I can pass along as well.

Just getting into this is scary I am still scared 22 years later.

If I do not know an answer I will tell you I do not know, but I will help you find the answer.

Mental illness clouds our minds and makes the obvious not obvious but hidden and seeming impossible to reach.

I do respect your decisions they are yours, but I wont help you die period so do not ask me for that type of advice I will ignore the email no offense intended.

Guests that are reading wondering about this are free to email me as well.

The conversations will remain with me, they are encrypted, and I will not speak of them outside the email.

I have been in the medical field, and also completed Counselor training as well.

[email protected]

If I could send you a case of beers for that comment I would.

Nice to see someone offering help on here in the manor that you did.

I will miss you when you go, well ... unless I go first.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: PatKat and Faraway1990
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Thank you for offering your services and assistance, Pat. It is good to see people with different views. It's easy to get in the habit of thinking "pro-choice" means only "pro-suicide" when it really means being able to make a choice one way or another. And it's always good to get different perspectives on things, rather than be in an echo chamber.
Of course my friend, there are multiple sides to everything. I am here to talk if you ever need someone feel free to DM or email my at the address given anytime day/night I rarely sleep so I am usually quick to respond. Honestly sometimes we just need someone to talk to.
If I could send you a case of beers for that comment I would.

Nice to see someone offering help on here in the manor that you did.

I will miss you when you go, well ... unless I go first.
I havent drank in ages, but for you I would have a beer with you! I am hanging on best I can. Helping does make me feel better, and feeling better is my current goal. So it helps me too, by helping others. :)

• Love
Reactions: Jolene40, Ashpac and Faraway1990
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
This is a lovely gesture <3

• Love
Reactions: PatKat
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You're very generous, @PatKat.
Maybe you've already said in other threads, but can I ask what country you're in?

• Love
Reactions: Faraway1990 and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
You're very generous, @PatKat.
Maybe you've already said in other threads, but can I ask what country you're in?
I have stated most of this info over time <about a year> in different threads I just thought it would be better if all the information was in one place for people to make it easier.

I am in the USA also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashpac, Soul and Faraway1990
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
@PatKat is it OK to PM you or do you prefer email?

Reactions: Ashpac
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Thanks for your offer.
Sometimes the site can be too dark for someone who is doubting and don't have anyone who will actually listening ( not like other forum about the same thing but they just say "i'm sorry" or happy small talk like weather) lol

Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Thanks for your offer.
Sometimes the site can be too dark for someone who is doubting and don't have anyone who will actually listening ( not like other forum about the same thing but they just say "i'm sorry" or happy small talk like weather) lol
Anytime! If youru want talk I am just an email or message away. I have walked into fire many times in my life so to speak.

Reactions: WinterIsComing and Rukia