• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Just been diagnosed with gastropasrisis ibs d & c and gastritis. Will I be able to still do SN..I obviously dont know how to feel right now bc i am at a loss for words but im hoping i can still do sn

Last edited:
Reactions: zevon
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Have pretty horrible gut problems myself, hoping antiemetics, painkillers and acid reducers go some way towards helping reduce any discomfort for SN - however have not had the slew of diagnoses you have though :notsure:

tmcglone25

tmcglone25

May 10, 2020
I have gastroparesis and I bought some SN but I threw it out and confessed to my parents so idk if I would be much help to you. I know how awful gastroparesis can be though. I vomit almost every day, especially in the mornings. I had to quit my last job because I was vomiting every day.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dreaming_of_pearl, Shu, Saed and 3 others
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I have gastroparesis and I bought some SN but I threw it out and confessed to my parents so idk if I would be much help to you. I know how awful gastroparesis can be though. I vomit almost every day, especially in the mornings. I had to quit my last job because I was vomiting every day.
Are you gunna try another method

tmcglone25

tmcglone25

May 10, 2020
I'm currently working on getting N. I read online a firsthand account of a young man who tried SN and it was excruciating. What is A? People on this site seem to think that is the best place to get N.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Honestly from MY standpoint... I also take Dicyclomine (Bentyl) and it's purpose is to relax your GI tract and treat stomach pain, also works for cramps (gf tested lol). I'd imagine it would help keep things relaxed, instead of sensitive to what you add. Also personally tested lol I love hot food! And alcohol.

T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
I have gastroparesis. I have plans tomorrow to CTB using SN. Im on olazopine (zyprexa) and benzodiazepines. They seem to help. Im hoping my GI problems dont get in the way.

• Aww..
Reactions: zevon and WearyOfStruggling
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Im scared i might throw the sn up

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm currently working on getting N. I read online a firsthand account of a young man who tried SN and it was excruciating. What is A? People on this site seem to think that is the best place to get N.

A has long been the only reliable source for N - please look for recent threads with titles like "getting N from A" and read them carefully.

I have a bunch of gastrintestinal problems but am hoping to use SN anyway. It'll probably be uncomfortable - but what isn't, these days?

I wish all of the right things for us. x

Reactions: Pisceslilith, zevon, Fragile and 1 other person
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
@tmcglone25 did go on to ctb via SN.
Hope you found peace,love.

Reactions: dreaming_of_pearl and Shu