• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide is all that's rational as it solves what I see as the true problem which is existence itself. I don't see any point or value to suffering in this meaningless existence for decades on end when ceasing to exist solves everything, existing was always undesirable to me and I believe that it's better to not exist no matter what, existence was always an hopeless abomination that caused nothing but harm in the first place.

Suicide is rational to me as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, there are no disadvantages to permanently not existing, a fate we are destined for anyway yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence, it's disturbing how there is endless potential for harm and to feel agony as long as one exists.

To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment all while one is destined for nothing but to decay and die anyway. All that humans are destined for is to be tortured and tormented dying in agony from very old age, it's terrifying to me how humans can exist for so long, suffer so unbearably yet not die in an existence that was always so pointless and unnecessary in the first place.

Suicide is rational to me to escape from the evil that is existence, it's the only escape from all suffering and the inevitable hell that is old age. If I no longer exist then I cannot suffer in any way which is all that's ideal to me, I wouldn't want to exist under any circumstances, instead I just wish to be unaware for all eternity.

Reactions: divinemistress36, myusername890, Vicolo cieco and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Very well said.
Life is futile and pointless as there is no limit to how much agony one can feel.
It really is a hellish prison and suicide or death seems to be the only escape
Non existence will always be perfection

Reactions: myusername890 and Vicolo cieco