• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I see suicide as self care as it's the way to find peace from the futile and torturous burden of existing of a human, for me suicide is the way to find safety from suffering, it's suffering prevention. To allow humans the option to die peacefully in a guaranteed way truly would be so incredibly relieving, in my case ceasing to exist could only ever be something positive because of how undesirable existence really is. I only see beauty in death, to me it's beautiful to think of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness, suicide is self care so it's unacceptable how the option to die in peace isn't allowed.

The option of a peaceful suicide would solve everything for me as there are no disadvantages to the peace of an dreamless eternal sleep, to me existence is evil as it's the source of all suffering and I have no interest in suffering in this meaningless existence where there is literally no limit as to how torturous it can get. I wish suicide is accepted as something positive and compassionate as having the option to die peacefully would bring people peace from suffering in an existence that was so harmfully imposed in the first place, in my case I'd always see it as better to not exist. I find it tragic how life exists at all, I'd always prefer for this existence to be erased. It just sounds beautiful to be permanently unaware of everything and eternally unable to suffer, suicide truly would be self care.

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
i agree!! i've been suffering my whole life with trauma and depression. i wish it was a human right to die peacefully. i don't want to shoot myself, or any other violent methods. i'm a softie :( and if i've been suffering my whole life why should i end in pain? i want to feel peace.

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

Wondering wtf and why
Apr 3, 2024
Just reading your post and really in this day and age why cant we choose to die peacefully, it's almost unbelievable really. We are birthed through absolutely no choice of our own, treat and raised in a way that we have zero control, why can't the government just grant this to be allowed, just allow people to leave when they want to. I think it would also massively help with the dysfunctional way society is existing.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I see a peaceful suicide as self care as well. After all, I'd be taking care of myself via avoiding pain for all eternity as well as preventing decades and decades of suffering

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I see a successful, guaranteed suicide as self-care, but an unsuccessful one as the opposite. An unsuccessful one just makes you even worse off than you started. That's why my ideal method is euthanasia/VAD/MAiD, so there's no risk of failure