N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry i am in bad mood and then i tend to unfunny questions.
For me poverty is really really scary. And one reasion i want to ctb. On the other hand it is frightening as hell that you cannot commit suicide.
Maybe if someone would give me 50 million euros. lol.
My depression gets way worse when i have to work. I could give 5 mio to my best friends. They could stop working and play games with me. Moreover with this amount of money it is easier to get opportunities to find a gf.
On the other hand i had really severe pain in my life and i could regret it that i have made the deal. Not sure whether it is allowed in this scenario to have dangerous hobbies. Or start like gaining weight to increase the chance of getting a heart attack.
I know this scenario is really realistic.

• Hugs
Reactions: quiet.rabbit, booray, NodusTollens and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'd take a few million, then I'd have enough for the hitman as well.

Reactions: auniqueusername669, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LONE WOLF. and 21 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
no amount of money. mostly because money means nothing to me though

Reactions: hahabye, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, sadgirl9999 and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
Some weeks ago, I would've said none at all because no money could make me feel like living.
Now that I'm having better days (still suicidal), I would gladly accept 1 million usd and invest them on something so that I don't have to work never ever again lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: quiet.rabbit, Ashley_1988, booray and 4 others
Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
No money can remove my darkness. Money will make it darker.

• Hugs
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, hahabye, blahblahhh and 3 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I would never sign that.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl9999, M84u, blahblahhh and 4 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
1 million would do, work a little, buy a place and live a peaceful solitary life. I don't need a whole lot

• Hugs
Reactions: siray, NodusTollens, DetachedDreamer97 and 2 others
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
idk, like 1 trillion maybe? However much it would take to kick climate change's ass. I'd still ctb with that though because I worry about so much shit.

• Love
Reactions: stygal, endless_knot, Green Destiny and 3 others
Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
A million to hire a hitman.

Reactions: botanormal
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Probably a fiver.

Reactions: BrokenArrow, wait.what, Bigpink and 2 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
I would NEVER. Knowing I can exit any time has allowed me to take considerable risks and improve my life situation tremendously. I can do whatever I want because if it gets really fucked up, I can hit the exit button- like right now. Leaving is one of the only freedoms we have and we should never barter our freedoms for anything at all. Its part of why we ended up in such a dysfunctional society.

• Love
Reactions: ts0hill, sadgirl9999, Toonloon and 8 others
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Money can't buy happiness. I don't think I could sign it

• Hugs
Reactions: ts0hill, sadgirl9999, lobster salad and 7 others
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it would buy enough drugs to have a good time before "accidentally" ODing

Reactions: SuicideAwaits, lobster salad, endless_knot and 11 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
10 billion dollars, without any taxes, and I can do whatever I want with it.

Reactions: everydayiloveyou, SuicideAwaits, lobster salad and 1 other person
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
999 nonagintillion dollars. Then, if I have enough leftover by the end of it all, go to a euthanasia clinic.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicideAwaits and NodusTollens
B

booray

Canā€™t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I made a deal with God that if I won the Powerball or Megamillions lotteries a few weeks back when they were both over $500 million, that I would donate 95 percent of my winnings to worthy charities. After all, how much money does one really need to live a comfortable life? All I need is enough to allow me to support myself without having to work, because I'm never going to be able to find a decent job again. I would rather ctb than resort to having to work for slave wages. I know people do it and God love them, but that's not gonna be me. Of course, God didn't take me up on my deal, and why would He when I'm the one who fucked up my life?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: quiet.rabbit, Ame, mrscat and 3 others
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
The only things I would sign that for are things that money can't buy. For just money? no dice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, Fthis, DetachedDreamer97 and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Oh boy. it'd have to be a huge sum. In the billions of pounds at least but probably more.

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and NodusTollens
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I would do it if there is a cut off in the contract when you reach a certain old age or if you get an opt out for legit euthanasia reasons

• Love
Reactions: artemis1223, Nexey, mrscat and 3 others
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
None. No amount of cash can change my reasons why I want to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl9999, Pookie, wordsonscreen and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Would have to be at least 5 million (no tax). Enough to support myself and my lifestyle where I'd never have to work. Though I'd probably still want to ctb for mental health reasons

Reactions: booray and Fthis
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Half a mill tax free. I can start over

Reactions: booray
L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
Sorry i am in bad mood and then i tend to unfunny questions.
For me poverty is really really scary. And one reasion i want to ctb. On the other hand it is frightening as hell that you cannot commit suicide.
Maybe if someone would give me 50 million euros. lol.
My depression gets way worse when i have to work. I could give 5 mio to my best friends. They could stop working and play games with me. Moreover with this amount of money it is easier to get opportunities to find a gf.
On the other hand i had really severe pain in my life and i could regret it that i have made the deal. Not sure whether it is allowed in this scenario to have dangerous hobbies. Or start like gaining weight to increase the chance of getting a heart attack.
I know this scenario is really realistic.
if I had money I wouldn't be suicidal it's literally the thing I actually need.. 100k

Reactions: Georgiana Darcy and booray
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
I'd sign that contact, to the tune of $100 million. Then I'd move to Florida, which is wide open now, and has almost no mask mandates. Then, I'd buy a house in the Lower Keys, stock my bar with rum, tequila, and nice mixers, and waste away in Margaritaville.

I'd breach the contract the minute my life became more trouble than it's worth. Because hey, what would my penalty be? I'd be dead, and the other party would have no way to retaliate. I'd have myself cremated, so he/she can't even vandalize my grave. Although with the warm Florida weather, conservative state government, low taxes, plenty of alcohol, amazing fresh seafood, and lively crowded bars within walking distance, I'd actually want to live, at least until liver cirrhosis and skin cancer do me in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zzzzz, Toonloon and BrokenArrow
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
-$1. That way it ensures they could never stop me. I definitely wouldn't pay them to live. I have one track mind. When I set my mind to something in won't stop until I commit. Unless I get bored first. Ironically, when I get bored i get suicidal. C'est La Vie. That Is life, Unfortunately.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Can't really think of an exact number. I think for a good long while I'd be happy spending it on myself and others, but then the time might come where I still wish to CTB and now the chance is not an option because I signed it away with the contract and i'll be back where I was with no means to off myself.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Can't really think of an exact number. I think for a good long while I'd be happy spending it on myself and others, but then the time might come where I still wish to CTB and now the chance is not an option because I signed it away with the contract and i'll be back where I was with no means to off myself.
Haha the switcheroo. Take the money. And do what you were going to anyways. What they going to do sue you? Dare I say it, kill you? Some people don't realize it but money doesn't always mean happiness. Sure it buys comfort. But it kind by everything; like inspiration, love, fulfillment, loyalty, happiness, etc.

Makko

Makko

IƤ!
Jan 17, 2021
But it kind by everything; like inspiration, love, fulfillment, loyalty, happiness, etc.
Money can't buy those things directly, but it can buy the preconditions. Doing things, going places, meeting people and having experiences outside of your immediate social and geographical sphere costs money. These are all opportunities to find inspiration, love, fulfillment, loyalty and happiness. Being a poor proletarian who is constantly worried about food and bills and can never afford to do anything interesting is not a good setting for a happy life.

Reactions: mpnf, Nexey, Keto and 7 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LONE WOLF., mpnf, wordsonscreen and 5 others