Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I would want to be a rock. So I don't have a conscious.

• Love
Reactions: maka, Skathon, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I would like to be born in 2100 to see us reach Mars. I would like to be a scientist, focused in the research of something. I would like to be a stable person : not getting angry and solving problems talking calm. I would like to be intelligent with fast learning capability. I would live in Germany or EEUU, California, where there is so much I+D. I would like to be productive, with hobbies related to making things, like machines, robots and the like, and not playing with my computer all the time or watching films. I would like to not have depression, or diabetes. I would like that my parents didn't get divorced and they were happy together. I would like to be more kind to my teeth. And I would have a house with cats & dogs modified genetically to live forever. And my brother would end his studies, and go to the university, with excellent results.
I would want to be a rock. So I don't have a conscious.
That's an interesting option.

Last edited:
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
A bird so i can fly and be free!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, ImsooDone1N, Roberto and 1 other person
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Healthy and surrounded by people that accept and respect me.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Obvious choice would be a dog in a well loved by family. Like a golden retriever or a Shiba inu, such a simplistic yet happy life.

Reactions: Skathon and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I think I would be most content as a cat. As several others have said, being a well cared for, beloved family pet would be amazing. It would be perfect if there was a companion animal as well. I cannot think of anything better. I so wished to be part of a normal, loving, functional family and being the family cat would be the perfect combination for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Skathon
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
If I was reincarnated I'd want the same life I've had thus far. The only difference being that every wrong decision I made was reversed into a positive one. But hopefully by that same token the few right decisions I've made wouldn't be reversed.

Reactions: my heart hurts
my heart hurts

my heart hurts

Things could be worse, I guess.
May 29, 2019
Hmmm...
Maybe a jellyfish? Being a creature with no real goal beyond floating, eating, and reproducing seems quite nice. I need a break from the heavy baggage that comes with complex thinking.

Blue Moon

Blue Moon

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.
Dec 11, 2019
I would be a cat. Everyone wants to be a cat after all.
Hmmm...
Maybe a jellyfish?
I remember watching a National Geographic show where they guessed what life on Earth would be like in the far future. One of their predictions was that jellyfish would take over the ocean.

Last edited:
X

xxlily

Dec 11, 2019
A plant. From a seed to a strange looking flower that only lasts for one season.
Someone might cut it and put it in a vase to wilt and die in, or it'll become dust back into the soil. Either way, not the flower's problem:)

F246510A 1A05 4918 A7D5 9FB1DC504FFD

F

ForeverDefective

Apr 23, 2019
I would be a real girl born to a rich Japanese family with my own science lab and maybe a YouTube channel.