• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

For anyone who’s not going to get better, where do you see yourself in the future?

• Total voters
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
How does the future look?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I will definitely ctb before 25. That's my maximum exit point. I don't see a future for myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, Praestat_Mori, davidtorez and 1 other person
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I will always live with the desire to CTB, if for some reason I don't when I get to my date I'll only postpone it for a later date, I'll keep living in pain until I do it. Complete recovery and not desiring to do this would require more medical research in parts that aren't interesting or popular for researchers to work in so it likely won't happen unless I had the money to fund it myself or some important person also got it, so it's not happening.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Passersby and davidtorez
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Just dead and alone I deserve it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Passersby
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I'm gonna be dead lol. I've got three dates picked out, all based on how things go for me in the upcoming months. I'm too tired to go much longer than the latest date.

I've tried really hard to get better, I even moved over 1000 miles for it, and here I am. still wanting to kill myself. I've actively planned for so long that I don't see a future for me. next week is hard enough even

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, Praestat_Mori, Passersby and 1 other person
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Dead, I guess *shrugs*

Watched my parents do the whole "sustainable depression" thing and I'd rather not...

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Passersby and reclaimedbynature
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Preferring to not exist doesn't automatically mean that the individual is "ill" for wanting so, I don't understand those who hold that view and force it onto everybody. In my case existence itself is the problem, I have no interest in something so evil as existence, I find it so tragic how humans continue to impose it in the first place even know there is literally endless potential for suffering and torment in this hellish reality. My wish to die is simply a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is, I don't wish to suffer in this disgusting world, Instead I only want the true peace of non-existence.

If "better" means wanting to suffer just to risk experiencing way worse suffering then under no circumstances would I ever want that, existence truly is such an abomination which is why only wanting to not exist makes sense to me personally.

And yes I certainly have lots of dread for what lies ahead, it's horrifying to me how this existence could potentially go on for decades as we truly do exist in hell. I really despise how we cannot all just have the option to die in peace, it's evil how humans make suicide basically illegal even know existence truly is so futile and harmful with no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Passersby, davidtorez and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Short term future looks terrible here - nothing but rotting at home. Long term I could end up with an avg life but probably far from what I expected my life to be when I'm older / old one day. I guess the option to CTB will be with me for the rest of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby and davidtorez
terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
I honestly have no idea at this point. I flip flop from wanting to ctb one day to thinking I can go on the next. It's kind of exhausting. I do however think my eventual fate is to ctb though. I just don't know when.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Passersby