A

amalthea27

Aug 12, 2019
Is there a way to ctb in a way that doesn't hurt anyone else but also means I don't have to do the work myself? I have the fantasy of using my life to save someone else's. After all, I don't want to live, but I suck at ctb on my own (tried sooooo many times). but maybe I could join the peacecorps and do some good work and be in a really dangerous place where I get murdered? (I don't have the education to join the peacecorps, I already looked into it). I also don't qualify for the military, (and like I said, I don't want to hurt anyone else), but surely there's got to be some way of getting myself killed in a good way? I've fantasized of maybe this happening in a way that my body could be used for organ donation or...?
I geniunely believe that the less people on the planet, the better for the planet, and the humans remaining. I don't believe I'm contributing to the common good by being alive. So how can I motivate to do the right thing?

• Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown and ThriveOrDie
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Is there a way to ctb in a way that doesn't hurt anyone else but also means I don't have to do the work myself? I have the fantasy of using my life to save someone else's. After all, I don't want to live, but I suck at ctb on my own (tried sooooo many times). but maybe I could join the peacecorps and do some good work and be in a really dangerous place where I get murdered? (I don't have the education to join the peacecorps, I already looked into it). I also don't qualify for the military, (and like I said, I don't want to hurt anyone else), but surely there's got to be some way of getting myself killed in a good way? I've fantasized of maybe this happening in a way that my body could be used for organ donation or...?
I geniunely believe that the less people on the planet, the better for the planet, and the humans remaining. I don't believe I'm contributing to the common good by being alive. So how can I motivate to do the right thing?
100000 percent feel the same way as you when i wanted to ctb a few months back, but it just isn't possible. Organ donations are tough, especially if your gonna ctb; organs can only be used within a specific time period after death apparently. and some organs might not even be useable depending on what ur ctb method. there really isnt a good way to have urself killed, where people who care about you wont be hurt. just the way it is. trust me iv had this ideation for yearss, but it isnt possible. unless your in the same place as some mass shooter and u heroically get urself killed saving others lol.

things you might wanna consider while ur alive are kidney transplants, etc. help someone out in need in that way before u ctb or spread other sorts or good and happiness around.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and ThriveOrDie