• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
It's fascinating stuff.
There is so little regard for the value of life
Getting shot execution style might not be so bad
But they torture people and video it
Worse still they slowly kill family and loved ones one by one,filming it and showing victims the film
Sina Loa boss, El Chapo is on trial in NY. Will last at least a year.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/30/...0R_f_0BjgqkiQbtCaZkkakqSJt-IRf2RXkHIxJ4QrhQE8

He's "promised" not to kill any witnesses. OK then.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/30/...0R_f_0BjgqkiQbtCaZkkakqSJt-IRf2RXkHIxJ4QrhQE8

I know if I was forced on that jury,NO WAY would I ever say he was guilty. Who the hell would?

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
It's fascinating stuff.
There is so little regard for the value of life
Getting shot execution style might not be so bad
But they torture people and video it
Worse still they slowly kill family and loved ones one by one,filming it and showing victims the film
Sina Loa boss, El Chapo is on trial in NY. Will last at least a year.

He's "promised" not to kill any witnesses. OK then.

I know if I was forced on that jury,NO WAY would I ever say he was guilty. Who the hell would?

This makes me wonder what would of happened if Pablo Escobar would of been tried in the 80 in America. We accuse you of killing evreyone who has spoke out against you reguadless of whether or not they were in witness protection including, Supreme Court justices, presidents, Vice Presidents, bringing an entire modern country to their knees, while have the current American mob in your payroll(when they were actually real powerful)

Jury how do you find Pablo Escobar ehhhh innocent.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
This makes me wonder what would of happened if Pablo Escobar would of been tried in the 80 in America. We accuse you of killing evreyone who has spoke out against you reguadless of whether or not they were in witness protection including, Supreme Court justices, presidents, Vice Presidents, bringing an entire modern country to their knees, while have the current American mob in your payroll(when they were actually real powerful)

Jury how do you find Pablo Escobar ehhhh innocent.

The people worship Escobar like some kinda modern day saint

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
The people worship Escobar like some kinda modern day saint

Judge will you please not kill any witnesses

El chappo Ofcourse

Witness immediately dies

Elchappo nothing to do with me

El chappo seems to be more hype than powerful honestly

I thought it was hilarious when they put a 10thousand dollar bounty on Seimon Mogovelish and officially regonized him to be able to effect the global economy with a single phone call, owner of military companies including us military companies, oil companies, direct connections to presidents etc.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
At least with old school dictators it's no bullshit and what you see is what you get. If someone dies, they die, it was them that did it, and everyone knows it.

Mexican gangs are crazy. Really anything outside the law in South- and Central America is. I often watch videos of this stuff at Best Gore and what have you. It's insane. They'll just stab people in the eyeballs as a joke or gut them like pigs while Mariachi music blares in the background. It's like, normally it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, but there it's no fun or games until someone gets hurt.

Last edited:
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Judge will you please not kill any witnesses

El chappo Ofcourse

Witness immediately dies

Elchappo nothing to do with me

El chappo seems to be more hype than powerful honestly

I thought it was hilarious when they put a 10thousand dollar bounty on Seimon Mogovelish and officially regonized him to be able to effect the global economy with a single phone call, owner of military companies including us military companies, oil companies, direct connections to presidents etc.
I thought it was hilarious when I heard El Chapo put hits out for Sean Penn and Madonna lol

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Mexican gangs are crazy. Really anything outside the law in South- and Central America is. I often watch videos of this stuff at Best Gore and what have you. It's insane. They'll just stab people in the eyeballs as a joke or gut them like pigs while Mariachi music blares in the background. It's like, normally it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, but there it's no fun or games until someone gets hurt.

You can cut the middleman and go straight to blog del narco - that's where best gore takes them anyway. People being tortured and gutted - they are from enemy gangs. It's not like they're taking random people and doing it for fun.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals