C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
I plan to ctb this year by hanging (I got no other choice) but Im still searching for other ways that may be available in our country. Mind sharing yours?

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Just saying this in case of lack of responses.

Idk how my people are from the Philippines but I suggest putting something like "Non Western Countries" to broaden the population. Doesn't mean you can't also put that you're from Philippines in the message or title. Also if you are going for your country specifically, orient the time for morning(7-10), noon(12-1), or night(9-12) for your timezone to try increase the likelihood of responses.

Worst comes to worse at least this message pushes the post to the top of new posts.

Gl with your inquiry!

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, painful existence and ctvunny
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
SN is super avaliable there. If I was there I'd go with that personally.

• Love
Reactions: ctvunny
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
Just saying this in case of lack of responses.

Idk how my people are from the Philippines but I suggest putting something like "Non Western Countries" to broaden the population. Doesn't mean you can't also put that you're from Philippines in the message or title. Also if you are going for your country specifically, orient the time for morning(7-10), noon(12-1), or night(9-12) for your timezone to try increase the likelihood of responses.

Worst comes to worse at least this message pushes the post to the top of new posts.

Gl with your inquiry!
Ahh thank you! I didnt know haha but Ill keep that in mind the next time Ill make a new thread. Much appreciated, kind stranger!

Kamuiii_888

Kamuiii_888

Aug 18, 2023
Fellow filipino here, hanging seems like the worst way to go for me. You have to be very meticulous with it to make it painless. I considered the night-night method first but now, SN cuz it's easier. The other commentator is right, it's super available here. I actually just bought 500 grams of it online for 270 php. Planning to buy the other medications soon...

• Love
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
We've seen multiple SN failed attempts here now and it's far from painless. I suggest doing more research.
I plan to ctb this year by hanging (I got no other choice) but Im still searching for other ways that may be available in our country. Mind sharing yours?
Complete hanging is a tried and tested method. The most popular worldwide for a reason. It's simple, quick and effective.
Complete hanging is a tried and tested method. The most popular worldwide for a reason. It's simple, quick and effective.

• Love
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Fellow filipino here, hanging seems like the worst way to go for me. You have to be very meticulous with it to make it painless. I considered the night-night method first but now, SN cuz it's easier. The other commentator is right, it's super available here. I actually just bought 500 grams of it online for 270 php. Planning to buy the other medications soon...
Hi fellow countryman. Have you tested your sn? I'm wondering if the one i ordered is of 99%purity as it has a tech grade tag and the pictures where only a repackaged plastic bag...
Do you remember the milk tea incident from years ago? I'm trying to find out if it's really viable. Since oxalic acid powder is really cheap in our country.

Last edited:
  • Wow
angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
Wondering if it's easy to get Philippines SN shipped to Japan. At this point im willing to try anything.

• Love
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
I think you could get it out of the country and its pretty cheap. but no one has replied to me about the purity of the sn available here... Still waiting for my test kit and sn to arrive.

• Love
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
Hi fellow countryman. Have you tested your sn? I'm wondering if the one i ordered is of 99%purity as it has a tech grade tag and the pictures where only a repackaged plastic bag...

Do you remember the milk tea incident from years ago? I'm trying to find out if it's really viable. Since oxalic acid powder is really cheap in our country.
Oh, I did not know that. Im going to read articles about that later. Thanks for mentioning it.
I just search oxalic acid thru the orange app and wow, it really is cheap and so does SN. Though, the SN Im still not sure about it.
I think you could get it out of the country and its pretty cheap. but no one has replied to me about the purity of the sn available here... Still waiting for my test kit and sn to arrive.
Could you give me an update to that? Coss, I might resort to SN also if its found reliable.

Reactions: Anon7b8
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Oh, I did not know that. Im going to read articles about that later. Thanks for mentioning it.
I just search oxalic acid thru the orange app and wow, it really is cheap and so does SN. Though, the SN Im still not sure about it.

Could you give me an update to that? Coss, I might resort to SN also if its found reliable.
Test kit didn't arrive yet sadly... The long weekend would be pretty much a perfect fit for ctb... I'll message you an update or post a thread once i get to test it.

Also just type in milk tea deaths Philippines on youtube.

• Love
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Have you guys received welfare checks from police there for SN?

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Have you guys received welfare checks from police there for SN?
Not really. It's south east asia. If you're lucky you can even buy old stock of jewelry cleaners that had cyanide in them... Tho it's really strict with those recreational drugs and anti depressants... Also does sodium cyanide if ingested kills as fast as normal cyanide?
Suicide news here just gets ignored... Like it'll be talked about for a week or two but dies down so fast that it seems like it never happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: ctvunny and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Overdosing on sour sinigang soup. 😋
That would work for me!

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: sad_dude, hevlalab, ctvunny and 1 other person
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Pinoy here. Chose SN.

• Love
Reactions: ctvunny and Anon7b8
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Not really. It's south east asia. If you're lucky you can even buy old stock of jewelry cleaners that had cyanide in them... Tho it's really strict with those recreational drugs and anti depressants... Also does sodium cyanide if ingested kills as fast as normal cyanide?
Suicide news here just gets ignored... Like it'll be talked about for a week or two but dies down so fast that it seems like it never happened.
There's a reason why they choose to dampen down the coverage. One of the best examples comes from the UK. It's a widely accepted fact that coverage gives license and encouragement to others. They don't wish to 'glorify' the subject, but rather pretend it's not even happening.

Last edited:
Kamuiii_888

Kamuiii_888

Aug 18, 2023
No, not really lol. Probably dumb but I didn't question it since I bought it from an actual industrial chemical wholesaler.

Reactions: Anon7b8
SadjDuck

SadjDuck

Let there be light again
Oct 5, 2023
Can u pm where di you buy your SN? Im also from ph. And also do they have discreet packaging? so my family wont know what it is once delivered. Thank You!

Last edited:
laylaN

laylaN

Apr 4, 2023
I don't think they're around anymore, since they were last seen on August 27... If they or anyone else wants to share info, though, I'm also interested in where to get SN in Ph. I might be gone too in a few days but just in case

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
exit bag/inert gases, with SN. better with a plan b.

• Love
SadjDuck

SadjDuck

Let there be light again
Oct 5, 2023
I don't think they're around anymore, since they were last seen on August 27... If they or anyone else wants to share info, though, I'm also interested in where to get SN in Ph. I might be gone too in a few days but just in case
I also considered that sad possibility but im very desperate rn and asked anyway simce im, planning to ctb within the year. Nonetheless goodluck with our plans and I hope you find peace and happiness!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ctvunny and Slow_Farewell
jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
orange app has SN. sadly was forced to dispose of it after school found out i had some. not sure if it's still there in the orange app

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Unknown21, sad_dude, ctvunny and 1 other person