• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bpdmf

bpdmf

Sep 12, 2023
overdose would definitely be my preferred ctb method. i have od'd plenty of times in the past, and each time i have passed out fairly quickly.

the last time i tried to od, i took about 1200mg of fluoxetine. i was taken to hospital where i had two seizures.

what would be the dose needed to end my life? i am 5'3 and a normal weight. if i were to try again, i would also take propranolol and drink a fuck ton of alcohol with it. would this result in ctb?

i dont plan on following through with this currently, however i am very impulsive so its hard to say when my next attempt will be. i would just like to know that the option is there should i want to do it.

B

Billc

Jan 12, 2020
Hi there. Can I ask, when you were taken to hospital for the seizures, how painful was it?
I attempted an overdose before. Took 1000mg of diphenhydramine, some ibuprofen and antihistamines but apart from blurred vision, it had no affect on me

Last edited:
bpdmf

bpdmf

Sep 12, 2023
Hi there. Can I ask, when you were taken to hospital for the seizures, how painful was it?
I attempted an overdose before. Took 1000mg of diphenhydramine, some ibuprofen and antihistamines but apart from blurred vision, it had no affect on me
not a clue. i was unconscious and had no memory of it the next day

B

Billc

Jan 12, 2020
not a clue. i was unconscious and had no memory of it the next day
Really. Hum interesting. Sorry but I have no idea about what dosage would be enough too work. Overdosing usually fails.

I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I almost died after going into cardiac arrest from a propranolol overdose. It's definitely possible. Instead of taking it all at once I took large(ish) amounts over a period of 2 days or so and felt my heart rate slowly decreasing. The first time in 2012 I went into cardiac arrest and was found and went to hospital.

The second time I was down to 27bpm heart rate and my SI kicked in and I called the ambulance. I think if I had carried on I would have been successful that second time.

• Love
Reactions: bpdmf