Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Hi,
i don't remember what the method is but it has to do with co2 and opening cannisters of them in a car, would the fish aquarium CO2 work? how many kgs do i need for an small SUV?

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
I wouldn't recommend CO2. CO2 is produced by the body and is exhaled every breath we take. Therefore, CO2 is a gas that our body recognizes and the buildup of said gas causes that choking feeling we get when we hold our breath. So, dying from asphyxiation from CO2 would feel like you're drowning in your car. I recommend you use another inert gas, but that's just my opinion and I'm not the smartest.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I wouldn't recommend CO2. CO2 is produced by the body and is exhaled every breath we take. Therefore, CO2 is a gas that our body recognizes and the buildup of said gas causes that choking feeling we get when we hold our breath. So, dying from asphyxiation from CO2 would feel like you're drowning in your car. I recommend you use another inert gas, but that's just my opinion and I'm not the smartest.
What kind of gases?

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
What kind of gases?
Honestly, I'm not sure. I'd try to look in the PPeH or look for the Exit Bag Megathread
Sooo, looking at the PPeH, it cites Nitrogen and Carbon Monoxide as being two good candidates. However, using Nitrogen would require the exclusion of oxygen whereas exposure to large amounts of CO may have side effects. Exposure to enough CO to cause CO poisoning can cause side effects such as headaches, blurry or double vision, shortness of breath, nausea / vomiting and chest pain.
Sooo, looking at the PPeH, it cites Nitrogen and Carbon Monoxide as being two good candidates. However, using Nitrogen would require the exclusion of oxygen whereas exposure to large amounts of CO may have side effects. Exposure to enough CO to cause CO poisoning can cause side effects such as headaches, blurry or double vision, shortness of breath, nausea / vomiting and chest pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I'm overwhelmed by the information and it seems so complicated

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
some of us have zero skills and very basic understanding of things, we should be able to ctb with thelp of someone and it should be fucking legal!!!