• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stuckpotato

stuckpotato

Feb 24, 2024
My first post here, but as I'm lying in my bed just after I had a total mental breakdown I figured I could also just get things off my chest.

I really dislike myself. Ever since I moved together with my boyfriend, everything got worse. At work I feel exhausted and I barely do things right. Also I don't really get along with my coworkers. I don't have any friends, I'm just too lazy to keep contact. I can't even keep in touch with my parents as I instantly feel like it's work and purely exhausting to meet up or call. Ever since I've got into my relationship (2 years ago) I also gained a ton of weight as I overcame my ED and started taking antidepressants. I hate the way I look. For those reasons I also lost my libido and my boyfriend is unhappy with me and I can understand. Usually my functioning relationship is my reason to keep going but all I can see right now is that I'm failing at every part of my life.
I just wished there was an off-button and I would just fall asleep forever. No need to work, to get up, to fulfill other people's needs, to take any of the stress really…

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also just really wish for the option to fall into an eternal sleep, the peace of eternal nothingness is all I wish for personally. It's beyond cruel to me how there's no off switch

S

SilentAssimilation

Mar 15, 2024
Bodily autonomy isn't complete without an ability to peacefully end your life. It's a form of incredible cruelty. Being forced to keep going, even though you may feel you've "had enough," Nobody can completely understand another's experience and/or suffering. While life can certainly be wonderful and filled with joy, not everyone's is. Posts on SaSu make this clear.