Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018

Ive only ever seen pictures of beachy head. Some awesome views on the video. So people go to the edges you see on the video and jump?

There didnt look like many people near the edge to stop them. From what I saw anyone could run and jump.

Although with all the people that have jumped this year, im guessing alot more patrolling is done now, yes?

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, Paulsmith, Tiburcio and 8 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Absolutely stunning.

Reactions: Tiburcio, StarDust, Ashpac and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I don´t know if it´s just me but when I see such magnificent and beautiful videos of nature in 4K it feels so amazing for my eyes and brain like a lot of stress is just leaving my body I don´t know if it makes any sense it´s just like I can feel a pressure disappearing.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018 and lv-gras
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I don´t know if it´s just me but when I see such magnificent and beautiful videos of nature in 4K it feels so amazing for my eyes and brain like a lot of stress is just leaving my body I don´t know if it makes any sense it´s just like I can feel a pressure disappearing.

I think the music helps as well. Its the first time ive seen it, I didnt realise it was so beautiful.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, Tiburcio and lv-gras
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
The music doesn´t make me feel that way it´s solely the amazing graphics that is soothing to my eyes, like looking outside on a sunny day watching the green nature it´s therapy for the mind <3

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
P

Paul Fordham

Sep 1, 2018
99% success rate and a world-class view

Reactions: WanderingEremite, Tiburcio, throwaway123 and 2 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Yeah I think natural vistas can be breathtaking and beautiful and it pisses me off that free travel in our world isn't a thing. For people with no money it was probably easier to travel the world and experience the beauty before society got to the point we're at now like thousands of years ago lol.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and bag.of.cats
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah I think natural vistas can be breathtaking and beautiful and it pisses me off that free travel in our world isn't a thing. For people with no money it was probably easier to travel the world and experience the beauty before society got to the point we're at now like thousands of years ago lol.
And people believe they are free, in a free world a person could walk whereever they want with no imaginary lines but governments has forced laws upon us that we have to obey or we will face the consequences even though we never consented to any of them.

Reactions: Anarchy and Tiburcio
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I'm not condoning or disapproving of suicide.
But what a beautiful place to lay your soul to rest.
Must be very painful when you land though

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
And people believe they are free, in a free world a person could walk whereever they want with no imaginary lines but governments has forced laws upon us that we have to obey or we will face the consequences even though we never consented to any of them.
Yup I mean I live in the UK which is notoriously safe so I guess I'm lucky but ever since I was a young kid I wondered why the hell we couldn't "just go" somewhere else in the world. but money and borders are a thing. England is so boring honestly, wish I could live in like norwegian wilderness or something.

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
From another angle.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Yup I mean I live in the UK which is notoriously safe so I guess I'm lucky but ever since I was a young kid I wondered why the hell we couldn't "just go" somewhere else in the world. but money and borders are a thing. England is so boring honestly, wish I could live in like norwegian wilderness or something.

I second this, England is such a shitty place to live.

Reactions: weedoge, lv-gras and Tiburcio
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Me too! I live in Denmark and it´s such a shitty country but with a very dense population and I too would love to live in Norway it´s so beautiful up there I have been on vacation there many times and it´s just so beautiful.

In reality we can´t even sign out of society because if we would pack a bag and take a bow, rifle, shotgun (for hunting food to survive) we would be arrested and we would never be "allowed" to leave the country i.e. the imaginary lines. And it´s not even legal to fish without a fishing license. Humans can´t even live free anymore even if they wanted to. But of course there will be folks who say you can go live in the rainforest but I live in the northern climate so their excuse is I have to give up the climate my body is accustomed to and have to give up our beautiful northern nature to live in a moist jungle fuck no!

I wish we could just live free but that is not a possibility anymore..

Reactions: lv-gras, Anarchy, Tiburcio and 1 other person
D

DeepSleep

Student
Aug 8, 2018
In reality we can´t even sign out of society because if we would pack a bag and take a bow, rifle, shotgun (for hunting food to survive) we would be arrested and we would never be "allowed" to leave the country i.e. the imaginary lines.

Man, not for the sake of argument, but just a sidenote: Not really true. You've probably never been to
any of third world countries. I've traveled a lot. Denmark feels like a quiet park or garden with CCTV on every corner. Try Vietnam, Cambodia, Costa Rica, they're so different to what you're used to. And cheaper too.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Man, not for the sake of argument, but just a sidenote: Not really true. You've probably never been to
any of third world countries. I've traveled a lot. Denmark feels like a quiet park or garden with CCTV on every corner. Try Vietnam, Cambodia, Costa Rica, they're so different to what you're used to. And cheaper too.
The point is that you kind of can't "Try Vietnam, Cambodia, Costa Rica". I hate being confined within the strict standards of todays world.

P

Paul Fordham

Sep 1, 2018
Surely 100%
The 1% are the jumps that stay close to the edge and usually end up only half way down after rolling down the cliff face in certain parts, you can't survive that fall if you do it properly

Reactions: Over n' Out
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
The 1% are the jumps that stay close to the edge and usually end up only half way down after rolling down the cliff face in certain parts, you can't survive that fall if you do it properly
The very rare failure happens on the sloping cliffs east of the red and white lighthouse on the Eastbourne town side.
Go between that new lighthouse and the old one on the clifftop (belle tout) which is now a hotel and it's 100%
Right where the basejumpers are.

Reactions: lv-gras and Paul Fordham
Paulsmith

Paulsmith

Student
Aug 8, 2018

Ive only ever seen pictures of beachy head. Some awesome views on the video. So people go to the edges you see on the video and jump?

There didnt look like many people near the edge to stop them. From what I saw anyone could run and jump.

Although with all the people that have jumped this year, im guessing alot more patrolling is done now, yes?

So wonderful

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018 and lv-gras
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
This isn't my method but I've got to visit Eastbourne Friday to see my Aunt who will be greeting me with a tea and cake overdose. If I'm lucky she'll let me sit on her best sofa which still has the plastic on from 1999.
I'll stay overnight in a musty room with depressingly dark mahogany furniture from the 60's and a bed that sqeaks louder than 7 mice at an orgy everytime you make a movement.
This means from about 11am Saturday I'll be away to head home.
I intend to stop off at Beachy Head and walk at least the part between the lighthouses, will deffo go in the pub there too.
If anyone from here wants to meet for the walk then email me at this special address I've just created.
BHtrip at protonmail com
No jumping please as I don't fancy the paperwork. This is purely a recce trip to see what's what, take a pic or two and see what these pastor god botherers are all about and even if there actually are any there.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras and Ashpac