• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
So, everyone agrees (or are about to after thinking about it for a while) that shotgun to head is the best way to go (within reason). Sure, we'd all like N and sarco, but it ain't gonna happen. Runner ups are jumping from 100+m (30+ stories) onto a hard surface, SN in combination with anti-emetic and various forms of exit bags. Then you have the worse methods that are less lethal, more painful and less reliable unless handled like a pro: various forms of hanging, various forms of less lethal poisoning, self-inflicted stab wounds, suicide by train (in some cases), suicide by cop, and so on. I want some opinions on this paragraph, criticisms are welcomed.

Last resort methods, a method to be used with little to no preparation is also what this thread is about. Carrying a blade or rope with you at most times in order to ctb at the spot in case of an emergency. I'm not satisfied with my own way of killing myself if I had to do it right now. I have a shitty knife that would be able to create a stab-wound to the throat but would be a very unreliable method that brings guaranteed agony until death. I have some rope but it's very thin and I gots no good way to secure full suspension, and I'm not skilled enough for a reliable partial at the moment. What do you believe would be good LRMs to have? Is there something I haven't thought of? Note that carrying a gun, living in a skyscraper, etc, doesn't count in this case since they are already listed as the most desirable exit methods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary and gtrfvr
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I don't think it is a good idea to be discussing precarious methods to be executed at a whim with little to no preparation and high chances of failure.

Reactions: Nexuno and x~Sophia~x
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
Any method to CTB is a "last resort" method. Hanging on the spot really isn't a good idea either. You'd either be found or the set up would take too long. Unless you had a place planned out and did a drop. Shotgun is the best method. Just don't do it where someone has to clean that shit up.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Pen>Sword and lostmyhope
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I would never do a shotgun to the head, my family do not need to see my brains splattered everywhere and nobody should have to clean up that kind of mess.

Reactions: Dymming Star6, Emily_Numb, Trannydiary and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think it is a good idea to be discussing precarious methods to be executed at a whim with little to no preparation and high chances of failure.
Any method to CTB is a "last resort" method. Hanging on the spot really isn't a good idea either. You'd either be found or the set up would take too long. Unless you had a place planned out and did a drop. Shotgun is the best method. Just don't do it where someone has to clean that shit up.
I would never do a shotgun to the head, my family do not need to see my brains splattered everywhere and nobody should have to clean up that kind of mess.
I'm talking about if you are facing impending torture of some kind or perhaps a prison sentence or someone kidnapped your family and would only release them if you killed yourself within 15/30 min, etc. It's not a very practical or down-to-earth question.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I'm talking about if you are facing impending torture of some kind or perhaps a prison sentence or someone kidnapped your family and would only release them if you killed yourself within 15/30 min, etc. It's not a very practical or down-to-earth question.
That makes sense, I guess, but it's still very specific cases I believe aren't likely to happen to a good portion of users here. Anything done on impulse and on a whim is still risky, doesn't seem like a good idea to make a thread about those.

Reactions: Nexuno and x~Sophia~x
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
That makes sense, I guess, but it's still very specific cases I believe aren't likely to happen to a good portion of users here. Anything done on impulse and on a whim is still risky, doesn't seem like a good idea to make a thread about those.
... But you just read what I said :ahhha::pfff::pfff::pfff:

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
iy you talk about last minute methods here, than i wont be last minute methods :D

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
@GenesAndEnvironment why are you making the act of suicide a joke?

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Cyanide capsule is what you're looking for. Important officers during WW2 had it sewn into their collars so that they could bite it and kill themselves at any time, to avoid capture. Cyanide is hard to get by today but it's the most tried and true "emergency method" by far.

Reactions: Dymming Star6, disillusionment and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Cyanide capsule is what you're looking for. Important officers during WW2 had it sewn into their collars so that they could bite it and kill themselves at any time, to avoid capture. Cyanide is hard to get by today but it's the most tried and true "emergency method" by far.
Would be cool to have one on me, great answer.

I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
My dream is a shotgun to the head. Now if I only had a shotgun lol.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Also conflicted if I ever did get my hands on a shotgun whether in the mouth is better or above the ear horizontal. I've always imagined I'd put it in my mouth. Right shotgun shouldn't matter I would think which way you do it.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Also conflicted if I ever did get my hands on a shotgun whether in the mouth is better or above the ear horizontal. I've always imagined I'd put it in my mouth. Right shotgun shouldn't matter I would think which way you do it.
Doesn't take a lot of reading or thinking to figure out how to get it done with a shotgun in my experience.

Reactions: iwanttodie000
nil243

nil243

Feb 18, 2021
What would be a place where no one has to clean it up?