M

mytrauma

Nov 28, 2023
I really have to CBT. I can't do my life anymore. In a hotel what are my options?

• Hugs
Reactions: 》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
K

King Ashoka

Nov 19, 2023
Your options-
Partial hanging
Full hanging
Drowning

K

King Ashoka

Nov 19, 2023
Bag over my head and gorilla tape on my mouth?
No no

Please read it
Thread 'The "night-night" method mega thread.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Its in Suicide resources compilation

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
Is there any way you can take something to get you through the night. I say this because a messed up attempt to me would be worse than doing it the right way. A half baked attempt is going to be awful for you. If you have the strength to look into a more sure proof way - if you still want to. I hope so much for you that something improves. If it doesn't, I hope for a quick exit for you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
M

mytrauma

Nov 28, 2023
I have threats of hospitalization or addiction treatment. I don't want to do either.. my issue is not feeling comfortable in my own body anymore I feel like I have significantly done damage with my severe depression that I cannot reverse.
Currently unemployed, homeless and so isolated that I don't know what normal is anymore… I want it to end
Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: King Ashoka, Jolene79, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
K

King Ashoka

Nov 19, 2023
Drowning in the river with hand tied and heavy backpack full of stone and bricks.