• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bloodybaron

bloodybaron

Jun 22, 2022
I kept telling myself to keep moving forward despite the pain in hopes that one day things will change. They're not. Staying in this stupid prison of a body and finding happiness seems to be delusional at this point.

I have tried to ctb before but they were rather unreliable methods (short suspension hanging, drug overdose, cutting wrists). This time, I want a method that will get the job done. I want it to be quick and hopefully, if done right, not as painful.

My mind has settled on using firearms. I think that, if done right, it is a reliable and final way to go. I just have a lot of setbacks, like I've never shot a gun before or loaded a gun. I don't know what kind of handgun or caliber of bullets to use. Despite living in the US, I don't know how to obtain a gun and the thought of asking someone is anxiety inducing.

Lastly I wouldn't know the best placement of the gun to my head. I'm thinking that in the back of the head right behind the brain stem would be the fastest/easiest way to go.

I also would like to know if there is a way that i could make a delayed call to the police so that someone random doesn't have to come across me and get traumatized

MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
There is a mega firearms thread that addresses all your questions.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Here's the firearms mega thread

Each state has their own laws on obtaining guns. So depending on which state you are in, it could be super easy or somewhat of a hassle. But as long as you're 21+ (or 18+ for shotguns and rifles), don't have any violent or gun felonies, and haven't been involuntarily committed to a psychiatric facility, then you can obtain a firearm in all 50 states plus D.C.

I'm not sure how one would send a delayed call to the police, but you can send a delayed text. I'm not sure if all police departments can receive texts, but a lot do.

G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
I'm from the UK so know nothing about firearms. I did once think of going on a plane to the States, get myself into a gun range and then shoot myself on the spot.

Regarding the police situation and someone finding your body, I've also had this same predicament as I'm planning on full suspension from a tree in the woods. Given the average call time for police in the uk is 15 minutes, I've realised that isn't enough. If i had a gun however, I'd imagine it was enough time to do the business, as long as si didn't slow you down.

Your other option would be to find a really secluded spot, far from any prying eyes, and ctb there. This is what I'm planning on doing. On that day i will post a letter to the local police station saying that I have hung myself, and where I am with a map included. They'll receive that letter within three days. I'll be long dead by then.

Hope you find peace my friend