Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I went out for a late walk last-night. There were a lot of people out in my city downtown. We have a number of homeless too. It got me to feeling about how crappy this life is. But it also, for whatever reason, got me to thinking about how lucky I am to have my shotgun, and about how sorry I feel for people who don't have guns as an option. Either they can't get them because of where they live, or can't afford one, or whatever. So many of the other options (besides the nice illegal drugs that are so difficult to get, I don't have hope for) are so painful, or scary...or worst of all, have a low chance of success, that my shotgun is my golden ticket to me. If I CTB, a well placed shot should be painless, and I shouldn't have any time to suffer; or think about it. Any other method seems like such a big chance, and scary. I'm sorry for those of you without firearms as at least an option to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Deleted member 4288, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Shotgun would be my go to but kinda hard in my area and current situation. Good luck to you

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Lifeisatrap and Laststop
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Don't own one. But for me gunshot suicide is too scary. I don't know why, feels too mechanical, inhuman and messy. Blast to the brain takes away any dignity for me. Just saying, its only my opinion.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Laststop
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Don't own one. But for me gunshot suicide is too scary. I don't know why, feels too mechanical, inhuman and messy. Blast to the brain takes away any dignity for me. Just saying, its only my opinion.
Tell you what my friend, if I had some of that N I'd totally go that way! Sounds so nice. Just peacefully fade away.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Bagger