• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Brown_Sugar17

Dec 19, 2023
I have officially quit my job and I'm planning on finishing out this year like ending it on a high note. I'm planning on CTB by hanging but to be honest I don't really have anywhere in my home that's good to do that so if anyone has any makeshift ideas that'd be appreciated. I'm also sort of a recluse but I have a dog and I want to make sure he's going to be taken care of before I go so is there any good way to do that without giving off strong vibes of me wanting to end my life and making sure I'm found. Essentially I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row before I go I'm already planning on packing up my apartment but it's a few small details to try and figure out but it's funny how much better I feel in knowing that it's all going to end soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I understand why you'd feel so relieved in knowing that this existence will end.

Reactions: B4mbi
Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
Can't you ask someone to look after your dog and say you're going away for a few days to see a friend? That's often a reasonable excuse at this time of year.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
N

neurotica

May 10, 2022
I have officially quit my job and I'm planning on finishing out this year like ending it on a high note. I'm planning on CTB by hanging but to be honest I don't really have anywhere in my home that's good to do that so if anyone has any makeshift ideas that'd be appreciated. I'm also sort of a recluse but I have a dog and I want to make sure he's going to be taken care of before I go so is there any good way to do that without giving off strong vibes of me wanting to end my life and making sure I'm found. Essentially I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row before I go I'm already planning on packing up my apartment but it's a few small details to try and figure out but it's funny how much better I feel in knowing that it's all going to end soon.
I quit my job last Friday as well. My son is out of town again…and I want to be ready when he's back. Before he leaves again. He's always traveling for work…and I don't want him to have to book a flight back for me.

Typing it out makes it final.