• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Blowba

Blowba

A Girl on the Shore
Aug 12, 2018
Surprisingly for me this website actually makes me feel better than the rest of the suicidal forums. The ones that I have been on before were extremely anti-prochoice and for some reason it made me more depressed and suicidal. Probably because it made me feel like I have to be happy to be alive or I must appreciate certain things about life. And when I couldn't it just made me feel like shit but those were the only sites I knew. I accidentally came across this one when I researching suicide cults for my criminal justice class a year back when an article talked about these pro choice groups. They talked about this site and I got curious about it now that I am on I feel better even when there are post about people discussing methods or ctbing. Probably since it's not shamed here and people are supportive of others in their choice and I am not forced to feel anything.

Reactions: Tequilamockingbird, Oblivion Lover, Alec and 9 others
Mytimeisup1

Mytimeisup1

Jun 30, 2019
I will be leaving this word tomorrow but I will will watch over you. Take care my friend.

• Love
Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, GinaIsReady and Blowba
Mytimeisup1

Mytimeisup1

Jun 30, 2019
Thank you. I feel very confident. I believe I have a well thought out plan but im 43. Ive lived a very very exiting life

Reactions: GinaIsReady
deshper

deshper

Mar 14, 2019
Hey welcome to the site. I'm glad you feel a sense of comfort coming on here, I felt the same way when I first found this place. Talking about depression/suicide anywhere else for some reason leads to people saying that it will always get better and you just have to work on it and "make changes", most people don't understand that isn't the case for everybody. Not everybody can get better and not everyone wants to stick around in pain and misery for another 10, 20 or more years just because suicide is unacceptable to most.

Anyways though, I hope you're able to talk about things you're going through on here whenever you need to. It's a pretty welcoming and very understanding place, glad to have you join!

Reactions: mold, Blowba and Mytimeisup1
Mytimeisup1

Mytimeisup1

Jun 30, 2019
This is what I wanted for most of my attempts. Now I just want to go but you have a life in front of you my friend. If I see you failing I will try to push you In the right direction but you have to be watching for it. Sometimes you cant see it.

This is for the young ones that are just feeling alone and depressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: SelfHatingAspie
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Surprisingly for me this website actually makes me feel better than the rest of the suicidal forums. The ones that I have been on before were extremely anti-prochoice and for some reason it made me more depressed and suicidal. Probably because it made me feel like I have to be happy to be alive or I must appreciate certain things about life. And when I couldn't it just made me feel like shit but those were the only sites I knew. I accidentally came across this one when I researching suicide cults for my criminal justice class a year back when an article talked about these pro choice groups. They talked about this site and I got curious about it now that I am on I feel better even when there are post about people discussing methods or ctbing. Probably since it's not shamed here and people are supportive of others in their choice and I am not forced to feel anything.
I feel you

Reactions: Blowba