• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

foreverotting

foreverotting

-
Oct 1, 2020
I would typically research this but I'm tired. What are reliable and relatively painless deaths?

I have never been able to successfully attempt before. I need something that is quick and easy. Tired of backing out last second.

Each. Damn. Time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I know how you feel. Best wishes of luck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish it actually was straightforward to free ourselves from this existence in a painless way, it's so horrible to me how suicide is purposely made so unnecessarily difficult, to me suicide could never be easy. But anyway I hope you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
lamentos

lamentos

C'est la vie
Aug 10, 2023
Hanging might be but still painful, you can watch people hanging themselves on several websites and see how much pain they feel until they go unconscious. I find SN method cheaper and more available in my country (since I can directly order a kilogram of sodium nitrite from Amazon-like trusted websites).