february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Like part of me knows I should keep going as usual and not raise anybody's suspicions for the time I have left, but it's so easy to just stop giving a shit. In a lot of ways, my anxiety has practically vanished. No need to worry about the future, no need to worry about making meaningful connections or maintaining any relationships. No need to stress about assignments or work or school or personal finances or a career. No need to think about any of it.

Hell, most of my worries are about not hurting my family when I go, but now and again it hits me that even that won't matter. I won't be around to have to deal with any of it, as selfish and shitty as that sounds.

In a lot of ways it's relieving and freeing. I feel braver to say things I wouldn't usually say. I feel more at ease doing shit I want to do, even if that shit is just lying around wasting time and doing nothing. And it's self fulfilling, because wasting away my life just makes me need to go through with CTB when the time comes, since I really will have fucked everything up by then. But at the same time, it kind of gives me a glimpse as to how things could've been. If I wasn't constantly worried about school and money and work and never having free time to enjoy my hobbies and if our society was different I really could've been happy living.

It's so fucking sad to realize that I would be happy to live, I just don't want to live in this world as it is now. And if I end up enjoying my life during the last few months, it's only because I know they're going to be the last.

Humans are so fucking stupid. I hate our species. There was so much potential, and somehow in all our years of technological advancement we're still all miserable mindless cogs in a soulless machine. We're all replaceable workers who don't have the time or money to enjoy our lives. Life as a concept has so much to offer and yet most of us will never get to experience any of it. And okay sorry I don't know if any of this is making coherent sense but like god damn life is just disappointing lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, TheGoodGuy, noname123 and 10 others
B

burobu

Sep 23, 2023
I relate to you about finding peace through giving up. My anxiety is gone too.

• Love
Reactions: manuel1056x, Hollowman, trove1080p and 1 other person
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I relate to you about finding peace through giving up. My anxiety is gone too.

There's something really comforting about it for sure.

Reactions: trove1080p
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
In many senses, I feel like you, but I have to be honest and Say that I haven't had a serious work, or school or real responsabilities before i've lost the only person who loves and understand me.

Having the CBT door open as a nearly choice is conforting, but I'm SO freakin' scared too. I really hate my SI and my multiples fears, like fear at the blood, and pain and accidents. I just want to leave this world peacefully without hurt anyone, but it's seems that I don't deserve any kind of peace, just keep suffering like this

• Hugs
Reactions: february in alaska, Ashu and trove1080p
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel relieved, I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: february in alaska
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I also given up. And it might be the best decision of my life. I still wish every night that I was dead, but I'm no longer afraid of the new day.

• Love
Reactions: february in alaska and Ashu
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
In many senses, I feel like you, but I have to be honest and Say that I haven't had a serious work, or school or real responsabilities before i've lost the only person who loves and understand me.

Having the CBT door open as a nearly choice is conforting, but I'm SO freakin' scared too. I really hate my SI and my multiples fears, like fear at the blood, and pain and accidents. I just want to leave this world peacefully without hurt anyone, but it's seems that I don't deserve any kind of peace, just keep suffering like this

I totally understand that kind of fear. I wish a more painless, peaceful death was more accessible. For what it's worth, I think you absolutely deserve peace in any way you're able to find it.

• Love
Reactions: Jan1193
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
I totally understand that kind of fear. I wish a more painless, peaceful death was more accessible. For what it's worth, I think you absolutely deserve peace in any way you're able to find it.
Thank you for your lovely words. I hope you can find peace and relief soon too. I don't know if I deserve it as you Say, but I'm pretty sure that we don't deserve yo feel traped like animals in a miserable life like this

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and february in alaska