• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
i was reading the PPH and found an email that says is a distributor for N. the email doesn't actually work… i live in the US and am wondering if anyone has any idea where to get N or SN?! or basically any of the pills in the PPH? like… i got all the info i need to die but can't get the supplies WTF T-T

FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
N is pretty much gone for now it seems, as far as online ordering. SN is obtainable, but a bit more tricky to get these days. Do some looking online, and some research in the forums. It's not hard to find some leads on where to get some.

• Informative
Reactions: DyingToDie123, stupidmonkey and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Anyone saying they can supply nembutal nowadays is lying.
There are no more suppliers, and anything concerning emails will either be a dead email or a scam.
The last person to supply nembutal was someone called D.
D stopped supplying nembutal over a year ago.

Reactions: Venessolotic, FlyAwayHoney, lifeisbutadream and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
It's off the market for now. Please watch out with people who want to sell it, it's highly likely a scammer.

There have been reports of people going ( or living) in Mexico that went there to get it themselves.

Not as " easy ' as it sounds.

Reactions: Venessolotic, WAITING TO DIE and stupidmonkey
stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
N is pretty much gone for now it seems, as far as online ordering. SN is obtainable, but a bit more tricky to get these days. Do some looking online, and some research in the forums. It's not hard to find some leads on where to get some.
Anyone saying they can supply nembutal nowadays is lying.
There are no more suppliers, and anything concerning emails will either be a dead email or a scam.
The last person to supply nembutal was someone called D.
D stopped supplying nembutal over a year ago.
dang that makes me wonder how accurate the PPH is then? there are multiple sources in there to buy multiple different pills and whatnot. i was just reading about amitriptyline and it gave a website you can purchase from. any idea how accurate the PPH sources are?
It's off the market for now. Please watch out with people who want to sell it, it's highly likely a scammer.

There have been reports of people going ( or living) in Mexico that went there to get it themselves.

Not as " easy ' as it sounds.
yeah seems like mexico is the only place to get anything.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and FlyAwayHoney
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Vizzy, a guy who used to be on this forum had a physical adress for a nembutal supplier in Tijuana.
I toyed with the idea of asking him for the adress and travelling there. Yet decided against it.
I would probably have ended up being mugged and have my kidneys stolen if I had done.

Reactions: stupidmonkey
lostall_hope11

lostall_hope11

let me sleep
Oct 24, 2023
Been scammed a few times. From reddit, it is pretty much impossible atm.

FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
dang that makes me wonder how accurate the PPH is then? there are multiple sources in there to buy multiple different pills and whatnot. i was just reading about amitriptyline and it gave a website you can purchase from. any idea how accurate the PPH sources are?

yeah seems like mexico is the only place to get anything.
Some info from the PPH is outdated I believe. I'm not knowledgeable enough to tell you what is and isn't, but hopefully someone else can help.

Reactions: stupidmonkey
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
i was reading the PPH and found an email that says is a distributor for N. the email doesn't actually work… i live in the US and am wondering if anyone has any idea where to get N or SN?! or basically any of the pills in the PPH? like… i got all the info i need to die but can't get the supplies WTF T-T
I'm sure you have already heard this but just for anyone searching for N from D:

The Feds just arrested D and he will be charged for importing N to the US.

As far as we know there has not been a new seller since 2021/2022 when the last shipments went out (and some were confiscated).