mashka9

mashka9

Oct 4, 2023
i've been wondering this for quite some time, but since i'm very worried about my mom finding my dead body, would it be possible to call emergency services and then just hope they don't get here fast enough to save me? I really don't want my mom to be the one to find me, but i also want to do it here in the comfort of my own room.

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Idk your method in mind, but it's prob best to do it outside in a far secluded area if thats your biggest fear (being found), otherwise....

T

the_dude

It's over
Nov 11, 2023
Such a difficult situation... I hate thinking about it.

sweetgirl666

sweetgirl666

the soul of a coward wanting to leave this prison
Nov 5, 2023
i've been wondering this for quite some time, but since i'm very worried about my mom finding my dead body, would it be possible to call emergency services and then just hope they don't get here fast enough to save me? I really don't want my mom to be the one to find me, but i also want to do it here in the comfort of my own room.
depends on your method

mashka9

mashka9

Oct 4, 2023
Idk your method in mind, but it's prob best to do it outside in a far secluded area if thats your biggest fear (being found), otherwise....

LOL laughing at this but i'm settled on partial hanging, but the thing is, the weather is HORRIBLE here, and i literally hate the idea of being super uncomfortable moments before my death😞

• Yay!
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
LOL laughing at this but i'm settled on partial hanging, but the thing is, the weather is HORRIBLE here, and i literally hate the idea of being super uncomfortable moments before my death😞
I know it's a serious situation, but I still had to take the opportunity there😆

Hmm... in that case maybe you should wait a bit. Not only to plan things out better in advance but also to potentially reconsider it in general cuz things might get better for you (idk what you're going through but still).